Guided Tours

NeutralNovice

Mouseketeer
I want to plan a big Japan Vacation where I visit the lovely country for up to 2 weeks and Tokyo Disney & Universal are definitely on my list BUT I am a bit weary of planning it on my own.

Does anyone know of any tour group services that would include multiday visits to both parks/resorts? It doesn't necessarily need to be guided in the parks but other tour sites would be nice. This would likely either be a solo or a duo trip only.

I've done some tours in Japan but only in Cantonese, Mandarin and Japanese; none with English guides. Form my experience, tours that involve the theme parks will arrive late and leave early so you aren't getting full days in the park.

For Tokyo area, I'd recommend tours that go to Hakone but don't spend a lot of time at the ski resorts. For Osaka area, make sure the tour also goes to Kyoto. Mainly because these are areas that are hard to access via regular public transit so if you have extra time in Japan, they'd be harder to visit on your own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter