"Guess who`s back"...3 Return for 3 Weeks @ RPR. Parks, KSC with lots of good food and fun...A May 2023 TR

We all enjoyed a short nap, then Tom and I got showered and changed and Tom and I headed down to the lounge where we met both new supervisors, Bryan and Carlos who both seemed very nice, although Bryan has since left since we got home, but they were very pleasant.

The lounge was fairly quiet again, we both got a drink and Tom tried the new beer and he quite liked it, but it was quite strong so he didn`t have 2 as we were going to Strong Water later. I stuck to my usual prosecco which I do prefer, although I did try the pineapple cider and it was lovely. I`m not a cider drinker as it`s usually quite a heavy drink, but this was light and very refreshing.

As most folks know we don`t eat our meals in the lounge, but we always like a sample, tonight was garlic mash and Salisbury meatballs, we had tried them and they`re quite nice, so we did have a couple each, not the mash though and I added some tabasco with mine, I like it spicy.

i-JBpQRJz-X2.jpg

i-FMZ4WXW-X2.jpg

i-dnL7XCH-X2.jpg

We got chatting to Bryan who enjoys cooking and knows his spice, and it was nice talking to him about cooking and I was impressed by his knowledge of spices. He said he had a mix that came from his uncle in South Africa and would bring some in for me to take home, I looked forward to that!!

Kyle eventually joined us and got himself a hot chocolate, I was still sipping prosecco which was very nice and even Kyle commented how quiet the lounge was tonight. He did like the hot chocolate that came from the little machine in the lounge and had a fair few over our trip.

i-vqCf5B8-X2.jpg

There was a man complaining that the pool was mostly closed off tonight for a private event, there was a small area guests could use but he was extremely angry that the full pool wasn`t available. Not ideal I suppose but these things happen, he was told he could go to Sapphire or any of the other pools, but he was not going to be placated. A lady tapped him on the back and told him Sapphire had a very good pool and it was very close, but he was a little rude to her in reply.

I had sent Fernando a txt to say we`d be over around 7.30 just in case it was busy as there were some large conferences on the next two weeks, but he said he`d have a table for us, no problems. So we set off for the walk between the two hotels via the ballroom and conference centres of both hotels, it doesn`t take long, although sometimes seems longer when we have to walk back from Strong Water to RP......not sure why that is though...... 😉

It is so good to see everyone again, we have hugs galore from everyone and we thought Maggie was off, but she appeared and we were so happy to see her. It is very much a family feeling in here, they welcome everyone as though they are very special people, it really is the most amazing place.

Both Anthony and Lenny are off tonight, but we`d make sure we`d see them as they are both such superstars, but we love everyone in there and as we are seated Chef Carlos comes out to see us and tells us of the new menu coming out this week, we were very excited to hear about that as he always creates the most amazing dishes.

Maggie had already put an order in for Carole`s Punch for me as Kyle and Tom decided what they wanted and she appeared with it almost immediately.

It is slightly paler than usual due to them having to make a batch of the base ingredients due to the amount of items in the drink, it still tastes the same, later in the trip Anthony makes me a couple from scratch and it is much darker when he does that.

i-jndgqF8-X2.jpg

Carole`s Punch is the 3rd best selling cocktail in Strong Water, technically it`s the 2nd best but because they lump all the different daiquiri`s together as one sale, that makes Carole`s Punch third best seller, but even so I`m thrilled it`s selling so well. Their best seller is the Old Fashioned.

Even my son who is a non drinker wanted to taste it and he thought it was lovely, I was glad he enjoyed it.

i-Tb5v9nT-X2.jpg

i-D5fFnvd-X2.jpg

Kyle had asked for a virgin strawberry daiquiri type drink, usually it`s a tall one like a smoothy, but they made this up which is quite girly, but he did like it and said it was tasty.

i-j8kqWHw-X2.jpg

i-cwGqmK9-X2.jpg

Tom went for his traditional first drink, The Fountain of Youth, one of his favourites.....although I did remind him he hadn`t actually yet ordered the drink named after his wife ::yes::.......he did say he had tasted it and loved it, I kinda grimaced at him now.......but said he would order one this trip!

i-DrGG37M-X2.jpg

We hadn`t ordered any food yet, but Chef Carlos sent out a dish that was going to be on the new menu to let us try it and see what we thought of it and it was beautiful. It was Choripan which was similar to the Choripapa dish they used to do, it came tonight with tostones but is usually served with cuban bread.

We all tasted it and we all thought it was lovely. The Tostones are very filling indeed so we didn`t eat all of them, but between the three of us, we did ok.

i-xPFs8BN-X2.jpg

The food we ordered came out soon after and for the last time as it was coming off the menu, I ordered the Guava BBQ pork which came with a garlic-habanero pepper mojo which has a very strong garlic flavour!!! But the pork is delicious and incredibly tender, you have to dip it in the mojo with the tostones. I would miss this dish as it is truly gorgeous!!

i-6kbFSGb-X2.jpg

Kyle was very easy to please tonight, he wanted the Beef Sliders, he did have fries too so he had a very filling meal too, those sliders are very nice and the beef is very tasty.

i-ZJZwVQQ-X2.jpg

Tom went for his favourite Camarones, which the shrimps were huge tonight, it is such a tasty dish and very fresh tasting, and Chef always remembers we don`t like the extra cilantro in the dish. Maggie brought us some extra bread as there is a lot of sauce in this dish and to be honest, that bread is amazing! It`s just bread, but it it really is lovely.

Everything is just beautiful.

i-TjSvrCx-X2.jpg

Kyle and I have a wander out to the firepit which has been put on, it`s so nice out here, especially when no one else is around. If there are smokers we just won`t venture out there, but it`s so quiet tonight it`s a pleasure to be there.

i-N67b6zC-X2.jpg

We have no room for dessert, but of course Kyle has been thinking about this cake since his last visit. The Mexican Chocolate cake is very rich and he does enjoy it, we were tempted to share a Tres Leche cake which is amazing, but it is so huge we know we could barely put a dent in it.

The chocolate cake however, Kyle cleared the plate. Well, no surprises there 😁

i-2wKZDZR-X2.jpg

We had given Fernando another bottle of Scottish rum something that always astounds a lot of folks that Scotland produces rum at all, but we always try to find him something unique as they have so many different rums there, but none from Scotland. Of course this is for him and not the bar but he always insists we try it together before taking it home.

We also always bring over a tonne of chocolate not only for the Club Lounge staff and certain other special folks from the hotel, but a vast amount we share with Fernando and the team and it is a huge amount!! But, they all love it so much and Fernando makes sure everyone gets some. We had a separate little gift bag made up for Maggie with some of her favourites and she is over the moon with them.

Fernando then brought over their own Strong Water Rum, which was very, very nice......

i-bXpZpsH-X2.jpg

In the past when we gave Kyle alcohol to try this was his reaction.......

124835173_277270887023526_3690986127941304577_n-3654411780.jpg

After 29 years of not drinking one drop of alcohol except to taste, I think our son was turning into a booze hound!!!!!

Straight rum.........something I don`t even drink except for the samples Fernando shares with us!

And he liked it. Although he did only have a few sips, well maybe more than a few sips, but it was strange to see him first enjoy fizzy then my cocktail and now straight rum.

i-qDmnm4Z-X2.jpg

Fernando spent about an hour with us, it`s always a pleasure to spend time with him, he is the nicest man and not only that, his knowledge of rum is incredible, we could sit and chat with him all night.

We headed outside to take in the views from the terrace and they are beautiful views.

i-RRbPGd9-X2.jpg

i-BtQ9q5f-X2.jpg

Maggie came out and said she`s take a few pictures of us, and she takes a good picture....

i-nPLBbXD-X2.jpg

It`s a shame the waterwheel isn`t working as it does look so good when it does, but it is such a lovely view and that little area is so well done.

i-Q5HJNQG-X2.jpg

i-GChFwBj-X2.jpg

We go back in and say our goodnights to everyone, it always takes a while as we don`t like to miss anyone, but eventually we head out and Kyle snaps a couple of pictures on the way, I forget it had been a while since he had been here.

The staircase in the centre of the lobby is very impressive and certainly one of the most photographed parts of the hotel. If you don`t take the elevator down to Amatista or the boat dock this is your other option for getting down there.

i-3T8PrQB-X2.jpg

i-FbwHkKw-X2.jpg

The difference in decor between the two hotels is quite startling, both very different vibes and looks, we always joked when you went back to RP it really was like going back to the 1950`s as Sapphire is so modern, and we absolutely love both of them.

i-qGLjNPf-X2.jpg

i-nKkvXGN-X2.jpg

Although, the RP ballroom/Convention area is undergoing a major revamp from this summer, it might start later in June but it was scheduled to start in July, so it will be very interesting to see it when it`s done, another new look for the hotel!! I know some folks never venture through this way but we certainly do and someone made the joke we`ll have to mark a new path on the new flooring when it`s down......we really will!!

It doesn`t seem long since they changed it to what it is now, but thinking back, it had been like this for quite a time now.

We were all tired so it was a very quick "goodnight john-boy" tonight and before we knew it we were out for the count. Kyle told us in the morning he fell asleep instantaneously, that rollaway was comfortable, although we did get a mattress topper put on it which helped, but anything is better than the pull out sofa in the room.

We`d had such a lovely evening.....Strong Water Bar is our most favourite place in the whole of UOR, food, drinks and especially the wonderful folks that work there, they make it what it is.

Tomorrow, more park time :)

I agree - most mornings it was just my dh and I having a glass before we headed out. It didn’t seem that popular. Loving the trip report….. having Kyle along and reading about his reactions to the rides is a great addition!:flower:
Thank you Brenda, i`m always glad to hear that.

Yes, we loved having him with us!

I was vibrating with excitement for Kyle reading your first park day!

There is nothing that quite takes your breath away like your first ride on Velocicoaster!!!
My son was literally shaking after the first time we road it. My wife thought I would be the one to not want to ride it again. But I was grinning ear to ear when we got off, my son was white as a ghost!! 🤣

He need a couple days to build back up to a 2nd ride. My wife doesn't do coasters LOL.

The combination of all out intensity in such a smooth comfortable way is hard to describe to someone was hasn't ridden it. It's one you have to experience for yourself.

You guys always look like you are enjoying yourself, but I can see the extra enjoyment this time around with Kyle there.

lol.....he was so excited to do VC that first day and yes, I agree it does take your breath away, certainly one of the best additions to Universal in years. I`m so glad you both enjoyed it and yes, more than a few folks come off looking like death warmed up!

I agree again, it`s hard to explain just how exhilerating it is, you have to ride it to know just how good it is.

We did have the best time with him here ☺️ even though we did have a few down days with bugs and so on, but it was still a fabulous trip.

Glad you`re enjoying reading along 😁

I never realized how blue the stones were in the fire pit!

Yay Carole’s Punch being in the top 3!

And as someone who primarily drinks rum, Kyle picked a good choice of alcohol (tho I also do love mocktails and virgin versions of drinks.)

They do come up nicely in pictures. And yes, i`m so pleased the cocktail Anthony invented is one of their best sellers.

We did a rum tasting later in the trip with Fernando and Kyle certainly enjoyed it and the one he didn`t like I didn`t like either, he has good taste!

Carole - you’ve made the big time! :).

It is indeed a very tasty drink, good for those who like it sweet but, nuanced. How could Kyle not sample a drink that honors his dear Mom?

PS that chocolate cake looked killer, this coming from one who isn’t a fan of it in most instances.

lol.....I was pretty pleased!!

I was surprised he tasted so many things alcoholic this trip, nice to see though and that was one of his favourites, and that chocolate cake, I agree....they always look so good even though they`re not for me either.

:rotfl2: Kyle can now tell his mates that his Mum drove him to drink! Mine say that and I don't even have a drink named after me. I don't drink but have threatened to start on several occasions. When I was young, I did imbibe a bit but it always tasted like medicine to me. Yuck. I did have a Magners Pear Cider in Vegas last year, but when no one was looking I put a packet of sugar in it. Struggled to drink it though.
Kyle is Such a lovely young man. I just realized you all were back. Been catching up with the report. Yum food again. I think the reason the walk back takes so long is you are probably going over everything in your mind that you ate. Yep that's your story and you're sticking to it if anyone asks. (I'm sure the cocktails have nothing to do with it:tongue:)
Can't wait to read more.
Wow that was a run-on paragraph if ever I read one. LOL

P.S. The stairwell is gorgeous but, is it just me, or is that second hallway reminiscent of 'The Shining'?

Last edited:
:rotfl2: Kyle can now tell his mates that his Mum drove him to drink! Mine say that and I don't even have a drink named after me. I don't drink but have threatened to start on several occasions. When I was young, I did imbibe a bit but it always tasted like medicine to me. Yuck. I did have a Magners Pear Cider in Vegas last year, but when no one was looking I put a packet of sugar in it. Struggled to drink it though.
Kyle is Such a lovely young man. I just realized you all were back. Been catching up with the report. Yum food again. I think the reason the walk back takes so long is you are probably going over everything in your mind that you ate. Yep that's your story and you're sticking to it if anyone asks. (I'm sure the cocktails have nothing to do with it:tongue:)
Can't wait to read more.
Wow that was a run-on paragraph if ever I read one. LOL

P.S. The stairwell is gorgeous but, is it just me, or is that second hallway reminiscent of 'The Shining'?

lol.....I think they`ll enjoy hearing him partaking in alcohol!!

I find cider overly sweet and heavy to drink, but never tried that one you added sugar to......it can`t be a sweet one then??? I think it must be over 25 years at least since I had cider, so I was surprised to enjoy the pineapple cider in the Club Lounge.

Thank you, we think he is and always has been an amazing son, he is everything you could hope for and we genuinely get along so well and are very close which does help when we go on such a long trip together!!

lol.....yes, that short walk feels a lot longer after one or four cocktails......but so much fun!!

I have a picture of the RP hallway with all the rooms and it does remind me of The Shining, but I see what you mean.

Good to se you Tink....hope everything is good for you and yours...... :wave2:

You are all brimming with happiness in these photos!
I love that Kyle tried Carole's Punch; I would think it a requirement :D

We have been at that fire pit alone, which is a joy.
There is nothing better than relaxing out there and letting all your cares drift away ☺️

I'm excited to see what happens with the refurb.
You are right; it has been a while, and it will be nice to see updated theming.

I can't believe we are just at the beginning!
Your joy is palpable!

WEDNESDAY MAY 3RD

Last night we all slept much better, all 3 of us didn`t wake once during the night and I must admit I could have slept longer this morning, but we never do. It`s not that we ever want to do EE because we don`t, there`s no need for us to do it.

Folks do ask us if we never get fed up with the hotel/parks/Orlando and the answer is always no, we never get bored and it always makes me smile when folks say they couldn`t do Universal for more than a few days max, fair enough bit some of us can. After visiting for 16 years and numerous visits in that time, no we most definitely aren`t bored. Universal have added so much in that time as well as the old favourites we never tire of riding. We couldn`t do the parks justice in 5 days never mind 2 or 3.

This morning we planned to visit The Studios, but first we went down and had our usual breakfast, I normally stick to toast with cream cheese and my grape jelly which they very kindly keep in the fridge for me, it has our name on it, but everyone knows who it`s for. Kyle is a cereal person and that`s all he really looks for in the morning and Tom has croissants with honey. We are probably the most boring family for breakfasts!

We chatted with Alex this morning and Gia was in, sadly Gia was leaving too in a week or so and was going to Pennsylvania to work, we would miss her too as she was very nice, but sounded like a good opportunity for her.

We headed off and once we were sunscreened up we headed out with Tom and I taking the boat and Kyle walked. It suited him to walk as it loosened up his ankle that was bothering him, so we said we`d meet at the bridge once the we got off the boat.

He beat us by miles!! We didn`t wait too long for the boat to arrive, but waiting for some people to get on, then the lights went against us and I think we had a relatively new Captain and it took him a while to align the boat with the dock, so he had been waiting a good 10 minutes but he was enjoying just watching everyone arrive and enjoying this wonderful sunshine too.

i-WHrGFmV-X2.jpg

We don`t usually stop for pictures here anymore, but this guy started a conversation and he is a very good character we haven`t really noticed much before and he was quite funny in his conversations. The yellow cab however has been here for a long time.

i-Hn73z79-X2.jpg

Our first stop is Minions, I`m torn with this one as it was always a fun ride, but since they got rid of the 3D, it`s not the same, it`s not as good and weirdly the EP line seems to have issues for some reason.

I`m told it`s not a deliberate tactic, but probably down to individual TM`s but the EP line moves a lot slower than it used to. This was always a fast EP line, but over this trip we would see waits of much longer than they should be. The regular line seemed to move faster and more often, and considering the EP line wasn`t that long to begin with, we were confused, it`s quite a simple thing to keep the EP line moving but it wasn`t happening.

Today wasn`t too bad, but it should have been a walk on, we waited almost 15 minutes, which doesn`t sound bad, but there were about 9 of us in the line. It did give us a chance to look at the outdoor decor for the new Minion Villain-Con which I`m not sure what I think of it, I`m sure it`ll be fun, but will have to wait and see.

i-jHRQRrj-X2.jpg

There was another delay for some reason once we were inside, but these things happen and it`s a nice little Pre-Pre show which they have changed slightly since last time and it passes quickly.

i-5hN6hmP-X2.jpg

I always wonder why people get their rows mixed up going through these doors, but it happens more than you`d think, and strikes confusion into other rows when extra people appear, or the ones that argue they`re not sitting with their family when there are 7 of them!!!

There is stationary seating on this ride for those who don`t like or can`t take the moving around, this one isn`t too bad, but the screen is very different now from before and not in a good way if you suffer from motion issues due to the screen. So, this I can do once, where I used to be able to do it several times in a row, of course I don`t think I`d bother now anyway, but it is still a cute little ride.

Next up is a little more Kyle`s type of pace......I was dreading this one as it had been a while since I had gone it, but Kyle was really looking forward to this one, Tom was, as long as it was the front row.

This was a walk on and the lockers were no issue at all, no waits, no congestion but when we got to the metal detectors there are always the usual suspects who try and blag their way on with money in their pockets, wallets....there was even a guy with a wand we had missed earlier try to take it on the ride??? No idea why, but they waste their time arguing with the poor TM. They`ve seen and heard it all a dozen times over.

This is a good ride, but the last part is horrible, well it is for me, it`s twisty and even on the front, I find it too bumpy. But, that first climb is something special and the drop is smooth and controlled which I like.

I do it once, as agreed.......but Tom and Kyle head back on, so I retrieve our items including the camera out of the locker and wander around as I know they`ll go on a few times, I said I was fine wandering around for a while.

Catching them on the ride was easy as it was no time at all till they were on the ride, I told Tom to give a good wave....and of course he did.

i-4ShHNvs-X2.jpg

i-mFxV7PS-S.jpg

I told them to go straight on The Mummy as I was enjoying just wandering this morning and snapping some pictures for a change and there is always plenty to snap away at. We love this park as much as IOA and just being here is enough sometimes.

i-tPLjdHX-X2.jpg

I love the Firehouse and had the funniest experience here a few visits ago when an older lady approached me as I was taking pictures and asked me if I knew that was in the Ghostbusters movie.....lol.....she said she had been told on a VIP tour.....utter balderdash. The park wasn`t even built when that movie was made, but I think she was annoyed I dismissed her story......oh dear!

i-XBCbB3r-X2.jpg

i-NKBtGDt-X2.jpg

This was something I`d never noticed before......we lost count of how many times we have walked past this during the day in the parks and during HHN, but had never noticed this fake building.

i-6BhvWKZ-X2.jpg

i-nWhD93R-X2.jpg

They are doing a lot around the parks with updates and improvements as well as the new ride additions, all since Karen Irwin took over as President and Chief Operating Officer of UOR when she replaced the lovely Bill Davis, so I`m guessing a lot is down to her. The facade of the NYPL is one that did need a bit of a refresh.

i-fDjpSWf-X2.jpg

You can see the new light blue wall of Transformers from miles away!!

i-VfRZjQS-X2.jpg

i-FtRKkfr-X2.jpg

It`s still fairly quiet in the park right now, this early on the trip the parks were reasonably quiet in most areas, Potter always is the exception, but later in the trip we did notice crowds that had increased quite a lot from previous May trips.

i-z96Z2vg-X2.jpg

We love the theming of the parks and they do it very well.....

This is Delancey Street where they do the Blues Bros show and the group of youngsters who do the singing challenge several times a day perform, both shows are very good, especially the Blues Bros, a classic that should never be missed.

i-dKdLLhX-X2.jpg

i-djSZkc5-X2.jpg

i-CvwdbCv-X2.jpg

i-D8hR7tS-X2.jpg

i-8G4LLqH-X2.jpg

If you look up you see the detail of the theming involved with the park, many of the names on the windows are a nod to someone involved with Universal in one way or another, really interesting to see and when you look back at the history of the parks you do see names you recognise from many windows.

i-sJ4HRbB-X2.jpg

i-NQTtCXq-X2.jpg

More to come....

You are all brimming with happiness in these photos!
I love that Kyle tried Carole's Punch; I would think it a requirement :D

We have been at that fire pit alone, which is a joy.
There is nothing better than relaxing out there and letting all your cares drift away ☺️

I'm excited to see what happens with the refurb.
You are right; it has been a while, and it will be nice to see updated theming.

I can't believe we are just at the beginning!
Your joy is palpable!

I didn`t even have to ask him to try it, he wanted to which is nice.

Yes, that fire pit is a lovely little area, although they have them at the pool too, we`ve never sat around them often for some reason.

I`m sure they`ll do a wonderful job of updating the other areas still to do, they`ll eventually get to Islands and Jake`s and I`m excited for those to change too, we made sure to have plenty of pictures of them how they were!

Thank you, we really were having an absolute blast!

I
Folks do ask us if we never get fed up with the hotel/parks/Orlando and the answer is always no, we never get bored and it always makes me smile when folks say they couldn`t do Universal for more than a few days max, fair enough bit some of us can. After visiting for 16 years and numerous visits in that time, no we most definitely aren`t bored.
I’d venture the fact that you don’t commando the entire span of the park hours has a lot to do with that. Too many people push it in all the parks, then get exhausted in a few days.

there’s a difference between seeing everything and appreciating it IMO

I never had an issue with the hotel hallways onsite being overly long especially, compared to some others in the the area. DVC hallways at Wilderness Lodge could easily be a stand in for The Overlook Hotel. Carole - believe you got a quick peek at those?

Yes, I’ve had the villas at the very far end of that wing. They are quiet lol. recently did a renovation, hope that included brightening them up

E20DE965-456A-4248-85CE-ED4C187292FD.jpeg

I

I’d venture the fact that you don’t commando the entire span of the park hours has a lot to do with that. Too many people push it in all the parks, then get exhausted in a few days.

there’s a difference between seeing everything and appreciating it IMO

I never had an issue with the hotel hallways onsite being overly long especially, compared to some others in the the area. DVC hallways at Wilderness Lodge could easily be a stand in for The Overlook Hotel. Carole - believe you got a quick peek at those?

Yes, I’ve had the villas at the very far end of that wing. They are quiet lol. recently did a renovation, hope that included brightening them up

View attachment 765872

I completely agree, we have the gift of time and length of stays where we can meander every day and venture off the beaten path and have the time to appreciate all the small details that many miss. Those are the folks that usually complain they didn`t like the parks.

I never found the hallways too long at RP, although to be fair we`re usually near the beginning.

Yes, you did show us those hallways in WL....they are far spookier than anywhere else I`ve seen, glad to hear they`ve brightened them up since then. Such a gorgeous place though, I said at the time, if ever we were tempted to stay at Disney (doubt it) we`d definitely choose WL as it was just stunning. We left you that night wishing we were staying overnight.

For some reason I stopped receiving update notifications, but I’m here now!
I was glad to read that!!

That is what I have been dealing for the past week
My update notifications have totally disappeared

I always counted on them in order to stay on top to moderate the boards

Now I am slower as having to read everything and have no shorts to use

it is perfect for Christmas trip 🎄 Will be checking in again 12/1 after the cruise this year.

I was always partial to the tree @ RP. Haven’t seen it in years. Do they still have the RR around the base?

They didn`t last year as I saw some of the pictures, I think because they have the sofa`s there now the tree sits more forward than it did. Shame, it was always nice to watch the chefs create the gingerbread village too as the month went on.

WL was beautifully decorated, and that tree!!! Very impressive....I still remember them eyeing us up for removing our masks for pictures......lol....we were good though and put them almost straight back on..... ☺️

I was glad to read that!!

That is what I have been dealing for the past week
My update notifications have totally disappeared

I always counted on them in order to stay on top to moderate the boards

Now I am slower as having to read everything and have no shorts to use

I had stopped getting notifications for Caroline`s TR on the Disney side and I still don`t think I get every update for the San thread.

Wonder if there`s an issue with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter