Guess What?? I finally get to tell!!

Woohoo girls. Just checking in for a few minutes and saw the great news.

I can't wait to hear how everyone's pregnancy progresses. Since I've just had my little one let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, Jenny!! I loved watching your ticker, and I was so thrilled when I could get one!! :)

Wow! I don't read disboards for less than 48 hours and look what happens!!! congratulations! Such awesome awesome news! And don't worry..you'll have time to scrap and swap as you will not sleep...kiss those leisurely 8-10hours goodbye!!! Even though my DD doesn't wake up at night to nurse (except occasionally) my body still wakes me up every 4 hours! Aghghghgghhhh! Having tried to get pregnant for 11 years before our first baby, I know what it's like to try to have a baby and how hard it can be - sounds like the temperature chart really worked for you!! Absolutely fantastic Brooke!!! So very happy - your future trips to disneyworld will be soooo different (and so wonderful!) as you see the world through your baby's eyes!

Thank you! You're so right--no more sleeping for me, so I'm trying to store it up right now! And I can't wait to take SIOLB (StitchIsOneLovedBaby) to WDW for the first time--DH and I are already talking about when we'll go! :rotfl2:

WOW!!! two new babies to love in the world! :love:

Congrats Brooke and Michelle, I am thrilled for you both!!!! get lots of rest and take great care of yourselves and your little bundles. :lovestruc

and I won't be #3 either :lmao: no little WDW souvenior here :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter