Everything Virtual Queue - Please Read Posts 1 and 2

Yes, only 1PM
Is the 1pm drop the only one you need to have already tapped in for? We have hoppers and went to DHS this morning with our Park Pass for today. We have plans to go to Epcot tonight for Extended Evening Hours. I'm reading that we won't have to be tapped into Epcot for the 6pm drop, but can anyone confirm? If we do have to be in the park, we'll go over, if not we'll wait a bit closer to close to go in.

Just got BG7 and a Remy G+ for 8:30. We’ll bring arriving around 8:30 via IG and doing Remy 1st and wanted to get breakfast in France. I’m concerned about making it to our BG7 after that. Should we skip the breakfast?

Just got BG7 and a Remy G+ for 8:30. We’ll bring arriving around 8:30 via IG and doing Remy 1st and wanted to get breakfast in France. I’m concerned about making it to our BG7 after that. Should we skip the breakfast?
You can show up anytime after your BG has been called. You will be allowed to ride.

Enjoy Remy and your breakfast!

Another 1pm question. We will be enjoying Stormalong Bay on our EPCOT day. Was wondering does everyone that wants to ride have to be tapped in or can I just go over and tap in before 1pm and try for all our BG’s? We all have EPCOT park reservation.

Another 1pm question. We will be enjoying Stormalong Bay on our EPCOT day. Was wondering does everyone that wants to ride have to be tapped in or can I just go over and tap in before 1pm and try for all our BG’s? We all have EPCOT park reservation.
Unfortunately every family member must tap into the park. You can all turn around and leave though. You don't have to be in the park to book. You just have to have tapped in before 1pm.

Unfortunately every family member must tap into the park. You can all turn around and leave though. You don't have to be in the park to book. You just have to have tapped in before 1pm.
Thank you CJK!

Reactions: CJK
Just asking for confirmation…just got a boarding return at 12:15 which is toward the middle of lunch…do I really have an hour after that to safely tap in?

Just asking for confirmation…just got a boarding return at 12:15 which is toward the middle of lunch…do I really have an hour after that to safely tap in?
Most likely you’ll be called before 12:15. I was called an hour earlier both times I rode. But it depends on how many $ILL
are purchased since they get priority.

To date, nobody has reported they were turned away for showing up late. The notification will say you have an hour.

Most likely you’ll be called before 12:15. I was called an hour earlier both times I rode. But it depends on how many $ILL
are purchased since they get priority.

To date, nobody has reported they were turned away for showing up late. The notification will say you have an hour.
So far my boarding group is 2 hours earlier now and the estimated time keeps going down. Not even in the park yet so now I need to get moving lol. At least it won’t interfere with lunch thanks for the info

I got BG 14 this morning at 7am, and it said expected call time in 140 minutes, ie 9:20. At 7:30 My Day said my boarding was expected at 9:48.

My BG was called at 8:10am. Members of my party were still in the shower. Official park open was not until 8:30. I don't see how they called 14 BGs in 10 minutes during the early 30 minutes. Am I correct in understanding that if we show up in the next hour or so, say by 10am, we have no guarantee but still a decent chance of being allowed to ride even though our window closed at 9:10?

Thanks.

I got BG 14 this morning at 7am, and it said expected call time in 140 minutes, ie 9:20. At 7:30 My Day said my boarding was expected at 9:48.

My BG was called at 8:10am. Members of my party were still in the shower. Official park open was not until 8:30. I don't see how they called 14 BGs in 10 minutes during the early 30 minutes. Am I correct in understanding that if we show up in the next hour or so, say by 10am, we have no guarantee but still a decent chance of being allowed to ride even though our window closed at 9:10?

Thanks.
To date, no one has reported being turned away when reporting late. I will be in the same boat as you. My BG said 12:15 approximate call time. Right now it says 45 min as approximate time. I’ll be a couple hours late. We’re still at home. DS sleeping. No one’s ready yet.

Thanks.
I too am already called and we’re still getting ready for our 10am breakfast ADR so yeah kinda hoping it works out too. I will say though that the queue at this hour will be a lot shorter than when we all do the same thing and decide to go later than our call time. But it is what it is.

Thanks.
I think they’ve been opening the ride before park opening fairly consistently. Not sure it’s been at a set time or just sometime prior to official opening. Which Disney tends to do across all parks and always has. We were on Remy early entry this morning and had an early BG for Guardians. Got on it right after Remy and was pretty much a straight walk through the queue and right on the ride. If anyone else had been on at that point they’d been through, the load point was empty. We got to pick any row.

I too am already called and we’re still getting ready for our 10am breakfast ADR so yeah kinda hoping it works out too. I will say though that the queue at this hour will be a lot shorter than when we all do the same thing and decide to go later than our call time. But it is what it is.
Even if they did start cracking down on return times they’ll never penalize someone for having a conflicting ADR. So you’d be fine no matter what. They realize no one can control return times and ADR times overlapping. If the CM at the tap points were not able to help the blue umbrellas would.

Even if they did start cracking down on return times they’ll never penalize someone for having a conflicting ADR. So you’d be fine no matter what. They realize no one can control return times and ADR times overlapping. If the CM at the tap points were not able to help the blue umbrellas would.
Yes and the only “penalty” I see is that it’s not a walk on anymore but instead anywhere from a 15-30 minute wait which really isn’t anything crazy considering it’s a small world can be that long too!

So just to confirm please - for Gog VQ you can arrive any time after being called? (i mean within reason what is the limit)

For a G+ LL return time, what is the time frame you can arrive? ie how many minutes before and after.

Also - how do u "tap-in"? Do you have to open the app and do something first?

TIA :)

So just to confirm please - for Gog VQ you can arrive any time after being called? (i mean within reason what is the limit)

For a G+ LL return time, what is the time frame you can arrive? ie how many minutes before and after.

Also - how do u "tap-in"? Do you have to open the app and do something first?

TIA :)
You don’t do anything in the app. You tap in to the ride using the touch point at the ride with your phone magic bands or ticket

VQ can go in any time after being called. Any time before closing

LL is like FP. You have just the hour window with the 5/15 grace period

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!