Everything Virtual Queue - Please Read Posts 1 and 2

My son got a BG this morning, but it is not showing up in the app. Group, boarding time estimation…all of it. Does this happen sometimes? Told him to plead his case with the guest experience team

My son got a BG this morning, but it is not showing up in the app. Group, boarding time estimation…all of it. Does this happen sometimes? Told him to plead his case with the guest experience team
I'd never say never because well, it's MDE and if it doesn't glitch at some point than the world might stop spinning but I've never not had my BG show up
Did he try the usual sign out, back in, yada yada?
I would say for sure go to the blue umbrella and have them check his magic band, see if it shows up when they scan.
Does he recall his number? That would help some if he had any idea of what his number is

I'd never say never because well, it's MDE and if it doesn't glitch at some point than the world might stop spinning but I've never not had my BG show up
Did he try the usual sign out, back in, yada yada?
I would say for sure go to the blue umbrella and have them check his magic band, see if it shows up when they scan.
Does he recall his number? That would help some if he had any idea of what his number is
He does. He actually got the boarding group number and expected wait time. His girlfriend told him to screenshot it and, of course, that meant that he wouldn’t🙄 Hoping he has no troubles getting on today. And thanks!

He does. He actually got the boarding group number and expected wait time. His girlfriend told him to screenshot it and, of course, that meant that he wouldn’t🙄 Hoping he has no troubles getting on today. And thanks!
Good luck to them. They are typically very helpful. Try and report back how it goes for him, if you can. In case others have that happen to them. This is something that hasn't come up here, thank goodness. Doesn't seem to happen often. And who knows, it may well show up for him at some point.

I assume his girlfriend tried on hers too? And yours, if he happens to be on your MDE list?

I got one this morning but not sure how long they lasted. As long as I use time.gov and refresh at 6:59:59 I get one every time
I hate to be dense but, does this mean you are watching the time on time.gov, and separately have the boarding group page open. Then when time.gov says 6:59:59 I would refresh the boarding group page?

I hate to be dense but, does this mean you are watching the time on time.gov, and separately have the boarding group page open. Then when time.gov says 6:59:59 I would refresh the boarding group page?
Your not dense because you got it exactly correct

Your not dense because you got it exactly correct
But usually people have time.gov on another device as to not lose precious miliseconds switching back to the BG page.

Good luck to them. They are typically very helpful. Try and report back how it goes for him, if you can. In case others have that happen to them. This is something that hasn't come up here, thank goodness. Doesn't seem to happen often. And who knows, it may well show up for him at some point.

I assume his girlfriend tried on hers too? And yours, if he happens to be on your MDE list?
They were not able to get their original boarding group back. It seems it would have been different had he had that screenshot. However, he was able to snag a group from the 1:00 queue group quite easily (yay!). A story with a happy ending! Thanks for your help😀

I just looked at the MDE app (it's 2:06pm on 7/15) and the VQ for Guardians is still open!

But usually people have time.gov on another device as to not lose precious miliseconds switching back to the BG page.
True. When I saw separately, I assumed it as separately on another device. Good to point that out as it is important. Thank you

They were not able to get their original boarding group back. It seems it would have been different had he had that screenshot. However, he was able to snag a group from the 1:00 queue group quite easily (yay!). A story with a happy ending! Thanks for your help😀
Bummer but glad it worked out in the end

Silly question...and sorry if this has been answered but I haven't read through all 5 pages.
It is now 2:46pm and it shows virtual queue is still open with a time of 403 minutes. If I'm doing the math right, that brings up to 9:30pm....but Epcot is only open until 9pm.

Do they keep the ride open longer than the park? Or this queue is pretty much useless (unless they somehow get ahead)?

Silly question...and sorry if this has been answered but I haven't read through all 5 pages.
It is now 2:46pm and it shows virtual queue is still open with a time of 403 minutes. If I'm doing the math right, that brings up to 9:30pm....but Epcot is only open until 9pm.

Do they keep the ride open longer than the park? Or this queue is pretty much useless (unless they somehow get ahead)?
They wouldn’t have the VQ open if they had reached their capacity for the day. The GotG VQ is well known for having the estimated time to be called move up an hour or more from the initial estimate. Go for it!

They wouldn’t have the VQ open if they had reached their capacity for the day. The GotG VQ is well known for having the estimated time to be called move up an hour or more from the initial estimate. Go for it!
Crazy - it's still available for today, at 4pm! Good sign for my upcoming trip. Hope it doesn't go to standby in the next month!

Crazy - it's still available for today, at 4pm! Good sign for my upcoming trip. Hope it doesn't go to standby in the next month!
Last Monday DH and I didn’t even enter Epcot until 4 PM (on a somewhat rainy afternoon) and got the VQ at 4:05, sitting on a bench just inside the tapstile!

Heading over to the parks for the weekend. I have Epcot reserved for Friday night but we won't be arriving until around 5:00PM. Is there any point in trying for a 7:00AM and hoping it's a late boarding group? Probably not, but I'm wondering if anyone else had this situation.

Heading over to the parks for the weekend. I have Epcot reserved for Friday night but we won't be arriving until around 5:00PM. Is there any point in trying for a 7:00AM and hoping it's a late boarding group? Probably not, but I'm wondering if anyone else had this situation.
Thus far, there have been no reports of people being denied boarding when showing up even several hours late for a GotG VQ. So go for it at 7:00 AM, and if you miss out and have internet connection at 1:00, try again!

Please help!!!
We are staying offsite:
EP on Sep 14 w/ 9 AM opening.

Do I have this correct?
7:00 AM: Try for BG for GotG.
7:01 AM: Get G+, book first G+ experience (Remy).
9:00 AM: Can buy ILL for GotG.

Is that the best strategy to ride 'everything'?
Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter