Everything Virtual Queue - Please Read Posts 1 and 2

Now to see if 615 minutes really means 10 hours or if it shortens once the park opens 🤔
Our GotG VQ wait times shortened steadily as the day went on. The one we got at 4 PM from the 1 PM drop (rainy day, so still available at 4) initially gave a return time of 8:52 PM but was actually called at 7:17 PM. Our 6 PM DEEH VQ initial return was 9:50 PM and was called at 9:15.

So your 615 minute wait will very likely be much shorter!

Reading conflicting info on different blogs and hoping someone can clear up. For the Extended Evening Theme Park Hours 6pm drop, do we need to be INSIDE Epcot or not? We are staying at AKL and have an Epcot Park reservation but will be on Universal property at 6pm, then making our way to Epcot shortly after. Thanks!!!!

Reading conflicting info on different blogs and hoping someone can clear up. For the Extended Evening Theme Park Hours 6pm drop, do we need to be INSIDE Epcot or not? We are staying at AKL and have an Epcot Park reservation but will be on Universal property at 6pm, then making our way to Epcot shortly after. Thanks!!!!
You do not need to be inside Epcot for the 6pm drop. We were at dinner at Three Bridges at Coronado Springs and had no problem joining the virtual queue then. I believe you only have to be in the actual park during the 1pm drop.

My friend was asking me this question and I really don't know. for the 1:00 queue, I know it says to be inside Epcot, but what is "inside"? Do you have to have passed through the gates? Seeing as you can't park hop until 2:00, could you get there at 1:00, right outside the gates, or at International Gateway and try for the virtual queue there? My guess is you have to physically be in the park, but just curious!

My friend was asking me this question and I really don't know. for the 1:00 queue, I know it says to be inside Epcot, but what is "inside"? Do you have to have passed through the gates? Seeing as you can't park hop until 2:00, could you get there at 1:00, right outside the gates, or at International Gateway and try for the virtual queue there? My guess is you have to physically be in the park, but just curious!

I believe you have to be tapped into Epcot.

But unless things have changed radically, it seems like for a while the 1pm drop has been lasting a good bit into hopping time.

Inside as in, passed through the turnstile.

You have to have tapped in. Last month DH was frustrated because he couldn’t book a 1 PM VQ as we walked toward the Epcot entrance at 4 PM (yes, they were still available). We passed through the tapstyles and sat on one of the benches right inside because it was raining, and voilà, he booked the VQ!

I have my head wrapped around most things Disney, but keep misunderstanding Guardians at this point..as of next week, can we get in a virtual queue for it, without paying (standy by) or is it only available as a paid ILL$. More than happy to try and get in a virtual queue since I have to be up at 7 to book G+, Im just not sure if thats a thing! Thx

I have my head wrapped around most things Disney, but keep misunderstanding Guardians at this point..as of next week, can we get in a virtual queue for it, without paying (standy by) or is it only available as a paid ILL$. More than happy to try and get in a virtual queue since I have to be up at 7 to book G+, Im just not sure if thats a thing! Thx
Virtual queue is free at 7am and 1pm, the 1pm lasts a lot longer than the 7am by all accounts.

I just checked and the virtual queue is still available at 2:17pm. As long as you're spending the day in EPCOT, you can easily ride for free.

Can you do both virtual queues? For example, if we get one at 7am are we allowed another one at the 1pm drop?

Just FYI, we grabbed a $ILL and rode, and then did grab a Virtual Queue slot at 1 pm. They wound up being full and cancelled our boarding group... so, try to get a VQ at 7am if you can just to insure you get to ride.

About what time in the afternoon do the 1pm VQ boarding groups begin getting called? Or at the 1pm boarding groups always in the evening?

As others have said, the VQ is free and at 7a and 1p. 1p lasts for much much longer. Was just at EP and got very lucky with group #2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter