Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix crowds?

Dug720

See the line where the sky meets the sea?
How have the crowds been for this one? How soon would I need to get in line for say the 6:45pm show on a Friday. Is 30 minutes sufficient?

Not sure about Friday but we went two weeks ago Thursday mid-afternoon and there was no line. Just walked in about 5 minutes before showtime and had no problem finding a seat. The theatre was about 75% fulll.

How have the crowds been for this one? How soon would I need to get in line for say the 6:45pm show on a Friday. Is 30 minutes sufficient?
Keep in mind our "amazing " summer weather, the later you go the better chance that it will be raining and the possibility of the show being canceled

Keep in mind our "amazing " summer weather, the later you go the better chance that it will be raining and the possibility of the show being canceled

Gotcha. I am hanging with a friend earlier and unless we change from MK to Epcot I am not sure I will make it for one of the earlier shows. Which is why I am asking about how long in advance to line up.

Not sure about Friday but we went two weeks ago Thursday mid-afternoon and there was no line. Just walked in about 5 minutes before showtime and had no problem finding a seat. The theatre was about 75% fulll.

Thank you!

It seems to be hit or miss on if they cancel the show completely during the rain ... It may be lightening they are looking at. We went on July 6th and the 7:00 show started late due to the weather, but it did start and it was still raining some during the show. On the 7th we ran by during a downpour and the show was going on then as well. But other times we were around during the rain it wasn't ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter