Grumpy, his wife and their son Goofy dine at the World -- Updated 220 & 232(Pg 15&16)

I would love to try Raglan Road. Many reviews were positive and food looks delish~:thumbsup2 Looking forward to your Boma review!

My sister & niece are looking forward to RR just for the Ger! lol!! I love your Dooney & Burke & Mark's shirt too!! ;) I have the brown cross body d&B[for the parks] & a bright wallet w/ Mickey balloons on it. :rotfl: I LOVE THEM!!!

Great RR review! I know very little about this restaurant! The food pics look yummy! Funny about the beer hitting Mark fast! :rotfl:

Looking forward to the rest of your report. :banana: I have lurked on your reports and you seem so knowledgeable :confused3. My Minnie and I are going to Food and wine on 10/20-10/25 . :cool1:It will be our first time for this seemingly wonderful event . We are staying at the CBR as per advice from our fellow :lovestruc! Anxiously awaiting the rest :laundy:

awesome! Sophid and you look ADORABLE! We tried RR unexpectedly this trip and we were all pleasantly surprised!

Glad you liked it!

We were there during that time! We got there September 22. We were going to try the Raglan Road but I had a certificate for House of Blues. Can't wait to read more.

Kathy,
I've never tried Reglan Road, but your review has me putting it on the list for my next trip. Great reviews so far.!!

Oh that food does look yummy. Makes me jealous that dh and ds will be going there alone. Oh well... dd and I will have a good time at tea. :goodvibes

Catching up now - great review of Raglan Road! Honestly, I can't really remember most of the food we had there, but the bread pudding was wonderful. :worship:

I am so glad you enjoyed Ragland Road, we tried it for the first time in June and loved it. That bread pudding is to die for!

I booked Boma for breakfast in March based on your reviews!

We've never been to Raglan Road but it looks pretty good. I'll have to put that on our list of places we'd like to try. :)

Great start with Raglan Road! Can't wait to read more!

Being a desserts person myself I now have to try that bread and butter pudding :lmao:

Also yay on having drinks with Sophia and Joe - love your D&B bag! :thumbsup2

I would love to try Raglan Road. Many reviews were positive and food looks delish~:thumbsup2 Looking forward to your Boma review!

I was pleasantly suprised by how much we enjoyed it.

My sister & niece are looking forward to RR just for the Ger! lol!! I love your Dooney & Burke & Mark's shirt too!! ;) I have the brown cross body d&B[for the parks] & a bright wallet w/ Mickey balloons on it. :rotfl: I LOVE THEM!!!

I got that purse last year as a Christmas gift from my boss--I love it. I couldn't pick a new one out this year...loved them all. My husband just said a little while ago that he wishes he was having the Ger right now.

Great RR review! I know very little about this restaurant! The food pics look yummy! Funny about the beer hitting Mark fast! :rotfl:

Amy, it is in DTD and was really very good.

Looking forward to the rest of your report. :banana: I have lurked on your reports and you seem so knowledgeable :confused3. My Minnie and I are going to Food and wine on 10/20-10/25 . :cool1:It will be our first time for this seemingly wonderful event . We are staying at the CBR as per advice from our fellow :lovestruc! Anxiously awaiting the rest :laundy:

Thank you for joining. We've never done Food & Wine...hope you enjoy it; we've also never stayed at CBR, but we have visited it and it is a pretty resort.

Joining in & subbing. I'll be back later to actually read!

Hi, Kelly; thanks for coming over. Are you getting excited? The wedding is almsot here.

awesome! Sophid and you look ADORABLE! We tried RR unexpectedly this trip and we were all pleasantly surprised!

Glad you liked it!

Thanks, Jenn. Sophia is a real sweetheart and I'm really glad we got to meet them again this trip (I just wish you could have been there).

We were there during that time! We got there September 22. We were going to try the Raglan Road but I had a certificate for House of Blues. Can't wait to read more.

We arrived late on the 22nd, but didn't move to Disney property until the 23rd. You should try Raglan next trip.

Raglan Road looks really nice! The pork sounds great! As does the dessert!

Mark really enjoyed his pork--and that man knows his pork.

Kathy,
I've never tried Reglan Road, but your review has me putting it on the list for my next trip. Great reviews so far.!!

Hi, Jane. You definitely should put it on the list...the menu has a lot of great choices.

Oh that food does look yummy. Makes me jealous that dh and ds will be going there alone. Oh well... dd and I will have a good time at tea. :goodvibes

I think you and Zoe will enjoy your time at tea; perhaps you can do RR the next time.

Catching up now - great review of Raglan Road! Honestly, I can't really remember most of the food we had there, but the bread pudding was wonderful. :worship:

Hey, Donald. Yes, I think Mark would have been happy just having two or three bread puddings. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I am so glad you enjoyed Ragland Road, we tried it for the first time in June and loved it. That bread pudding is to die for!

I booked Boma for breakfast in March based on your reviews!

Boma did NOT disappoint; I hope to have that update on here sometime tonight. Markie (our youngest son) is in town with his girlfriend and I've not been able to do half of what I want this weekend so far.

We've never been to Raglan Road but it looks pretty good. I'll have to put that on our list of places we'd like to try. :)

Try it -- I don't think you will be disappointed.

Great start with Raglan Road! Can't wait to read more!

Being a desserts person myself I now have to try that bread and butter pudding :lmao:

Also yay on having drinks with Sophia and Joe - love your D&B bag! :thumbsup2

If you are a dessert person, Mark swears by it (and my Mark knows his desserts).

I'm so glad we got to see Joe and Sophia again -- wonderful people.

Ragland Road looks great...we'll have to try it someday. :goodvibes Cute Mickey dress, too...that was a dress you're wearing in that picture, right?

Ragland Road looks great...we'll have to try it someday. :goodvibes Cute Mickey dress, too...that was a dress you're wearing in that picture, right?

Tina, you really should.

Yes, I got that at the Disney outlet store before we checked into AKL the morning we arrived. It was $45 and I got it for $19.95!

Mark and I first went to Boma in 2009 for breakfast and it instantly became a favorite and, therefore, a must-do for us each trip.

We left Kidani about 25 minutes before our ADR. We decided rather than wait for the van that takes you back and forth between Kidani and Jambo, that we would just walk. It was a nice walk...maybe 15 minutes or so.

Before checking in, we took soem pictures of the lobby (those will be in my TR).

We soon arrived to check in for our ADR at:

Day2Pictures027.jpg

We know sooner checked in and we were seated (it was NOT busy at all--we had a 9:35 a.m. ADR).

Day2Pictures019.jpg

The view from our table of the outside:

Day2Pictures020.jpg

I can't remember the name of our server, but she was absolutely fabulous. She asked if we wanted juice. I told her she would be my best friend forever if she came back often for refills:

Day2Pictures021.jpg

My plate:

Waffle, ham, potatos, pancakes, bacon:

Day2Pictures022.jpg

Mark's plate (eggs, waffle, french toast, pancakes, bacon) and his oatmeal:

Day2Pictures023.jpg

Day2Pictures024.jpg

Mark resting and deciding if he wanted to go back again:

Day2Pictures025.jpg

That didn't take long:

Day2Pictures026.jpg

As I said our waitress was fabulous...she brought me three refills after my first glass. :thumbsup2

On a scale of 1 to 10, I give Boma a 9. The ONLY reason it does NOT get a 10 is because the bacon is just NOT good. I have found that no bacon at Disney is very good.

We will definitely be back next trip.

Boma breakfast sounds so delish~ I think we are finished with character buffets. DS wasn't so thrilled this trip so next trip, I want to try Boma breakfast instead of Tusker House. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter