Grumpy, his wife and their son Goofy dine at the World -- Updated 220 & 232(Pg 15&16)

I'm here and can't wait to see what you think of some of the places that we have not tried!

Um hello....we drove in April and there were not issues....:goodvibes

And if you want to drive in Mr. T's hot rod you can....you might be deaf by the time you reached your destination though :rotfl2:

I'm here and can't wait to see what you think of some of the places that we have not tried!

Hi, Jenb. I'm thrilled you are here. But a heads up...there will not be a contest on the dinign review. :lmao::lmao:

Um hello....we drove in April and there were not issues....:goodvibes

And if you want to drive in Mr. T's hot rod you can....you might be deaf by the time you reached your destination though :rotfl2:

Very true...no issues in the car (just at a certain type of store where we spent an hour :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:).

I'll take a pass on Todd's car; I have a hard enough time getting in and out of yours, let alone trying to get in and out of that hot rod of Todd's. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Wow, I'm off the boards for 3 days and now I'm on page 3. How did that happen? Looks like a great plan. Great that you can meet up with Nicki and Todd. In all my years of trying, my vacations never overlap with their's. Perhaps I will get lucky and meet them on another trip.

:lmao::lmao:
I subscribe to your threads for the charming company - the contests are just a bonus!

:hug::hug::hug:

I'm in!!!

Thanks for joining Brook.

Wow, I'm off the boards for 3 days and now I'm on page 3. How did that happen? Looks like a great plan. Great that you can meet up with Nicki and Todd. In all my years of trying, my vacations never overlap with their's. Perhaps I will get lucky and meet them on another trip.

:welcome: 3 days???? If my husband saw that I had not been on the DIS for three days, he'd think something was really wrong with me. :lmao::lmao:

Seriously, thank you for joining. Unfortunately, we aren't joining Nicki and Todd AT Disney World (Todd kind of messed that up for us :rolleyes1), but we go to Marco Island every year after Disney (a friend lets us use his condo) and we get to hang with Nicki and Todd for a week in their neck of the woods.

Count me in! Looking forward to it! :goodvibes

:welcome::welcome: I am delighted to have you join me for our adventures. I just wish the 30 days would hurry up and go by so we could get there.

Although I'm still trying to figure out how I am explaining to my 25-year old son WHY I am taking pictures of everyone's food BEFORE They take a bite. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Although I'm still trying to figure out how I am explaining to my 25-year old son WHY I am taking pictures of everyone's food BEFORE They take a bite. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

That's funny - while we were there my DS8 is the one who kept reminding me to take the pics!!:rolleyes:

Signing on too! I've always enjoyed yours and Nicki's reviews; althought I usually lurk. I have to live through reviews now since I was just hired to start a 14 month contract so the tentative plans I was making for February have to move to at least November 2012. :sad1: Oh well - gotta fund those plans somehow.

How did I not know that you do dining reviews? :confused3 I have read some of Nicki's, but I obviously spend too little time on this sub-forum. :rotfl2:

Can't wait to hear about all your yummy meals! :goodvibes

That's funny - while we were there my DS8 is the one who kept reminding me to take the pics!!:rolleyes:

A TRUE Disney child. :)

Signing on too! I've always enjoyed yours and Nicki's reviews; althought I usually lurk. I have to live through reviews now since I was just hired to start a 14 month contract so the tentative plans I was making for February have to move to at least November 2012. :sad1: Oh well - gotta fund those plans somehow.

:welcome: Thank you for joining. Nicki does the best...but then she has the bonus of a hubby who can walk in to almost any restaurant. :lmao:

How did I not know that you do dining reviews? :confused3 I have read some of Nicki's, but I obviously spend too little time on this sub-forum. :rotfl2:

Can't wait to hear about all your yummy meals! :goodvibes

Yep, I do a trip report and a dining review. Thanks so much for joining. :goodvibes

I'm here! I'll be eager to hear what you think about all of the restaurants. I have very high hopes for Captain's Grill. :)

:rotfl: We were out last night and the table next to us was taking pictures of everything! :lmao: So, it doesn't only happen at Disney!

I'm here! I'll be eager to hear what you think about all of the restaurants. I have very high hopes for Captain's Grill. :)

Unfortunately, we've cancelled Captain's Grille...the timing with the MNSSHP Party just did not work. Instead, we are going to Olivia's Cafe.

:rotfl: We were out last night and the table next to us was taking pictures of everything! :lmao: So, it doesn't only happen at Disney!

We went to a late lunch/early dinner with Mark's family yesterday (celebrating his sister and brother-in-law's 25th wedding anniversary), and I took pictures of our food. :lmao::lmao::lmao: I told Mark I was "practicing" for Disney.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter