Ground Transportation vs. Magical Express

njbuck

Earning My Ears
I am booking a Land/Sea with Land first.
Is the Cruise Ground Transportation now merged with Magical Express or are they using separate buses? Will DLC send me luggage tags?

On my last cruise (5 years ago). I remember they showed us a video about the cruise on the ride from the airport to the resort. I was wondering if they still do this. At that time we had to pick our luggage up and take it to the bus.

Thanks!
njbuck

DCL busses are separate from Magical Express. If you purchased the DCL transfers, you will receive luggage tags from DCL a couple of weeks before you depart. You put the tags on your bags before you leave home, and Disney handles the bags from there (from airport to resort and from resort to ship) - you do not need to handle the baggage until you get off the ship at the end. They still show the video on the bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter