grocery store

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
what is the closest grocery store to CSR? I just want to get some essentials for the room like water, my own coffee creamer and some breakfast grab and go's
I plan on taking lyft or uber.

It looks like there is a Walmart Supercenter 4.2 miles or ten minutes from Coronado Springs resort.

Walmart Supercenter, 2855 N Old Lake Wilson Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34747

Prior to our last WDW trip, we did an online Walmart grocery order, scheduled a date and time for pick-up, and it was ready when we arrived.

They do have Garden Grocer and Amazon delivery. They are well priced. By the time you pay for the uber-- that will cover the delivery cost and you can save your time.
I totally agree with delivery..
Walmart has it's own delivery as well.
I used instacart , I use it at home and I love how I can talk to the shopper for the whole process.
I meet them outside the lobby usually order from publix .

I totally agree with delivery..
Walmart has it's own delivery as well.
I used instacart , I use it at home and I love how I can talk to the shopper for the whole process.
I meet them outside the lobby usually order from publix .

Does Publix do delivery as well?

What is everyone's favorite grocery delivery service?

It looks like there is a Walmart Supercenter 4.2 miles or ten minutes from Coronado Springs resort.

Walmart Supercenter, 2855 N Old Lake Wilson Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34747

Prior to our last WDW trip, we did an online Walmart grocery order, scheduled a date and time for pick-up, and it was ready when we arrived.
Is there any other grocery store then Walmart near CSR

Is there any other grocery store then Walmart near CSR
I don't know. I just did a search and mapped it out.

Most Walmarts in that area carry a good variety of grocery items. Walmart grocery isn't my favorite, but Florida doesn't have the big HEB stores.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter