Grocery near Peacock Suites?

CarolynFH

DIS Veteran
Coming for D23 Expo in August and staying at Peacock Suites on timeshare points. We'll need some microwaveable breakfast items and other simple grocery supplies. Is there a grocery within walking distance, or should we plan on Uber/Lyft both ways? Alternatively, we'll be arriving at John Wayne airport; is there a limo service that would include a grocery stop on the way from airport to hotel? TIA!

Lansky includes a grocery’s stop.

Target is on harbor Blvd. you could uber there. I always find once I get to the hotels I'm tired from travel and don’t enable the energy to do something other than the park.

I would order online and have it delivered. That’s what we did on our last trip and it was fantastic - able to just relax after a long day of travel.

We’re staying at peacock next March -let me know how the property is!

I’m interested to hear how you like staying at the Peacock- I have access to use my timeshare there as well.

Lansky includes a grocery’s stop.

Target is on harbor Blvd. you could uber there. I always find once I get to the hotels I'm tired from travel and don’t enable the energy to do something other than the park.

Thanks, I'll check Lansky's website. We were planning to Uber/Lyft but it would be worth it to me to combine the trip from the airport with a grocery stop.

I would order online and have it delivered. That’s what we did on our last trip and it was fantastic - able to just relax after a long day of travel.

We’re staying at peacock next March -let me know how the property is!

Where did you order from? Was it for a stay in Anaheim?

I’m interested to hear how you like staying at the Peacock- I have access to use my timeshare there as well.

We stayed at Peacock Suites in February 2016 and found it comfortable, nothing fancy. We had a 1-bedroom with a king size bed, mattress was fine. I don't remember anything about the bathroom, so it must have been functional! The living room/dining area/kitchenette was cramped - there was a fold-out couch and I think one upholstered chair, a coffee table, a TV (can't remember what kind of stand!), a kitchen table and 4 chairs as well as a large cabinet that held a fridge, microwave, toaster and coffeepot as well as a small sink. It was fine for us - we had a car that trip so were able to go to a grocery to buy some frozen breakfast entrees to heat up in the morning and ate lunch and supper out. The ART stop is right outside, very convenient, so we didn't have to get the car out every day. Obviously we liked it well enough to go back!

Thanks, I'll check Lansky's website. We were planning to Uber/Lyft but it would be worth it to me to combine the trip from the airport with a grocery stop.

Where did you order from? Was it for a stay in Anaheim?

We stayed at Peacock Suites in February 2016 and found it comfortable, nothing fancy. We had a 1-bedroom with a king size bed, mattress was fine. I don't remember anything about the bathroom, so it must have been functional! The living room/dining area/kitchenette was cramped - there was a fold-out couch and I think one upholstered chair, a coffee table, a TV (can't remember what kind of stand!), a kitchen table and 4 chairs as well as a large cabinet that held a fridge, microwave, toaster and coffeepot as well as a small sink. It was fine for us - we had a car that trip so were able to go to a grocery to buy some frozen breakfast entrees to heat up in the morning and ate lunch and supper out. The ART stop is right outside, very convenient, so we didn't have to get the car out every day. Obviously we liked it well enough to go back!
Thank you!! I’ll consider this an option when I plan my next week vacation in DL and so cal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter