Grocery Items List at the All Star Value Resorts

Goonie78

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I stayed at the All Star Music last year and was surprised to see how many food items I did not have to pack. I remember they sold loafs of bread, half gallons of milk, cereal, donuts, chips.... and then my memory goes fuzzy... Does any one have a decent list of the grocery items at the All Star Resorts? Do they have cheese slices? Peanut Butter?

Our family is on a pretty tight budget and we easily save a couple hundred eating simple cereal breakfasts and usually peanut butter sandwiches at the park. We love that the ASM has some of these items and any help from all of you would greatly help us plan what we need to pack. Definitely will pack less clothes this year since they have the laundry mats!

Hi,
I stayed at the All Star Music last year and was surprised to see how many food items I did not have to pack. I remember they sold loafs of bread, half gallons of milk, cereal, donuts, chips.... and then my memory goes fuzzy... Does any one have a decent list of the grocery items at the All Star Resorts? Do they have cheese slices? Peanut Butter?

Our family is on a pretty tight budget and we easily save a couple hundred eating simple cereal breakfasts and usually peanut butter sandwiches at the park. We love that the ASM has some of these items and any help from all of you would greatly help us plan what we need to pack. Definitely will pack less clothes this year since they have the laundry mats!

You need to check out Garden Grocer. You can go online and order whatever you want and they will deliver it to the resort you are staying at. If it arrives before you have checked in, the bell service will hold it and deliver it to your room once you have checked in. :cool1:

HMANSION LOVER said:
You need to check out Garden Grocer. You can go online and order whatever you want and they will deliver it to the resort you are staying at. If it arrives before you have checked in, the bell service will hold it and deliver it to your room once you have checked in. :cool1:

Another vote for Garden Grocer. Using this service, there is no need to pack food items or pay the high prices in the resort shop. We've used GG in the past and plan to do so on our next trip. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter