>> Resort Grocery Delivery FAQ <<

Oops, I’m a dummy. I was searching in the Whole Foods store on Prime Now. If you search in the Amazon store you can get all the regular priced stuff, just about as good if not better than my local grocery store. God bless good ole GMOs!

This might be just the ticket for us. Question: we arrive at the resort around 11pm from the airport and plan to hit rope drop the next day. We’d want the groceries by about 7am that morning. If I place the order the night we arrive (like around 10:30 while cruising the DME), will they have a delivery window that’ll work for us? Or are we better to order before we hop on the plane?

I don't think they will deliver that late. I would order before you get on the plane. If they deliver before you arrive, Bell Services will store your order, and keep perishables cold, until you arrive. Then when you arrive, you can pick up your order yourself or have them deliver it to your room once you're in it.

Oops, I’m a dummy. I was searching in the Whole Foods store on Prime Now. If you search in the Amazon store you can get all the regular priced stuff, just about as good if not better than my local grocery store. God bless good ole GMOs!

This might be just the ticket for us. Question: we arrive at the resort around 11pm from the airport and plan to hit rope drop the next day. We’d want the groceries by about 7am that morning. If I place the order the night we arrive (like around 10:30 while cruising the DME), will they have a delivery window that’ll work for us? Or are we better to order before we hop on the plane?
I'm sure no one is delivering that late. Order the day before you arrive, have them deliver to bell services and that way when you arrive you can simply walk to their desk and get them started pulling them from the fridge and bring them right up to you when you call down.

I don't think they will deliver that late. I would order before you get on the plane. If they deliver before you arrive, Bell Services will store your order, and keep perishables cold, until you arrive. Then when you arrive, you can pick up your order yourself or have them deliver it to your room once you're in it.
Jinx! LOL

This is fantastic. I’ll just place the order earlier in the day so the food is assembled before we even board the plane. That way I’ll still be able to receive texts just in case (although I’m still not sure exactly how that works with Prime Now).

So all I need to do is place order, give my resort address and booking number to Prime Now, and tell the resort to expect a delivery?

When I was there, the delivery windows were 8am - 10pm, with the last free delivery time window being between 8 - 10pm. Not sure if it changes, but the week of your trip you could check to see what options are available.

There is very little info on Walmart Grocery Delivery since it is so new. I have gathered info based on others info and my experience this week with the process. Below is all the info you need for Walmart Grocery Delivery

Walmart Grocery

grocery.walmart.com

•Minimum Order: $30

•Fees: $9.95 next day $7.95 2-6 days out (can’t place order more than a week out)

◦Tipping is optional but encouraged

•Alcohol: NO

•Delivery to Bell Services: Yes

•PROS: Inventory doesn’t change much, you can place items in your cart well ahead of time and continue to modify then place your order a few days before you arrive, after that modifications can still be made until the day before delivery
•Pricing is lower than other options. Also there are often coupons for free delivery with $50 order or $10 off order.

•CONS: phone call to confirm delivery, if you don’t answer the call delivery will be delayed or cancelled. No alcohol delivery

•Other Info: Before shopping enter the address of the resort you are going to and then choose the Walmart store closest to your hotel. Upon check out there is an area for notes. If you want them to delivery to bell services because you will not be there in person to receive the delivery, Most importantly and as the first thing, your note should say “DELIVER TO BELL SERVICES AT XXXXX RESORT”. Then enter the name of the lead guest on your hotel reservation and your check in date and expected arrival time. If you are already there and have a room number, include that info as well.

On the day of your delivery you will get a phone call approximately 1.5-3 hours before your delivery window. They are calling to confirm someone will be home to accept the delivery. Just say yes someone will be there. You do not need to explain the bell services delivery, they will not understand what you are talking about and will argue with you.

If you are having groceries delivered on the day you fly in keep this phone call in mind. You do not want to miss it so try not to have that 1.5-3 hour before delivery phone call time fall while you will be in the air or hustling to grab your bags.

Your order will be delivered by a driver service like doordash. You will get a text when your delivery has been made. Then shortly after you will get a phone call from Walmart confirming that you received your order. If you have not yet seen your groceries with your own eyes tell Walmart that you have not been home yet to confirm you got all the items in your delivery and get a number to call them back at to confirm once you have checked that you got all your items.

Once at your resort and in your room, call down to bell services and ask them to bring up your Walmart delivery. They may be overrun with grocery deliveries so getting the groceries up to your room may take a while. I recommend giving them about a half hour and then calling back down to them to make sure they were able to find them. If they seem to be having trouble it is best to go down to bell services in person and have them take you in the back room to see the orders so you can identify which one is yours. The notes with the guest name sometimes get confused and they don’t know whose is whose. They will still bring them to your room for you. Be sure to tip bell services well and once you have gotten your groceries go into your e-mail and find the e-mail with your receipt, from there you can tip the driver that delivered the groceries.

Last edited:

I like the walmart delivery service because they deliver with an hour so we plan on just meeting them down by bell services to bring up our own stuff so there is no delay.

I like the walmart delivery service because they deliver with an hour so we plan on just meeting them down by bell services to bring up our own stuff so there is no delay.
If you can do it that way it is certainly the easiest!

Wanted to chime in - Amazon Prime was a disaster. Supposed to deliver in the 8-10pm window Saturday night. Order was never even processed at the warehouse, no warning. Spent over 20 minutes on the phone with them Sunday evening and they couldn't do anything but apologize - but that doesn't make the order show up. Ended up doing a late night Target run instead, luckily it was open until midnight.

Order was placed early Saturday morning before getting in the flight, and chose all Amazon products (no Whole Foods) - although not sure that makes any difference.

I think I'm going to try Instacart for Saturday arrival. What information do I need to list and where? I have the address but where should I put my reservation number and name?
Sorry if I missed the details.

There is very little info on Walmart Grocery Delivery since it is so new. I have gathered info based on others info and my experience this week with the process. Below is all the info you need for Walmart Grocery Delivery

Walmart Grocery

grocery.walmart.com

•Minimum Order: $30

•Fees: $9.95 next day $7.95 2-6 days out (can’t place order more than a week out)

◦Tipping is optional but encouraged

•Alcohol: NO

•Delivery to Bell Services: Yes

•PROS: Inventory doesn’t change much, you can place items in your cart well ahead of time and continue to modify then place your order a few days before you arrive, after that modifications can still be made until the day before delivery
•Pricing is lower than other options. Also there are often coupons for free delivery with $50 order or $10 off order.

•CONS: phone call to confirm delivery, if you don’t answer the call delivery will be delayed or cancelled. No alcohol delivery

•Other Info: Before shopping enter the address of the resort you are going to and then choose the Walmart store closest to your hotel. Upon check out there is an area for notes. If you want them to delivery to bell services because you will not be there in person to receive the delivery, Most importantly and as the first thing, your note should say “DELIVER TO BELL SERVICES AT XXXXX RESORT”. Then enter the name of the lead guest on your hotel reservation and your check in date and expected arrival time. If you are already there and have a room number, include that info as well.

On the day of your delivery you will get a phone call approximately 1.5-3 hours before your delivery window. They are calling to confirm someone will be home to accept the delivery. Just say yes someone will be there. You do not need to explain the bell services delivery, they will not understand what you are talking about and will argue with you.

If you are having groceries delivered on the day you fly in keep this phone call in mind. You do not want to miss it so try not to have that 1.5-3 hour before delivery phone call time fall while you will be in the air or hustling to grab your bags.

Your order will be delivered by a driver service like doordash. You will get a text when your delivery has been made. Then shortly after you will get a phone call from Walmart confirming that you received your order. If you have not yet seen your groceries with your own eyes tell Walmart that you have not been home yet to confirm you got all the items in your delivery and get a number to call them back at to confirm once you have checked that you got all your items.

Once at your resort and in your room, call down to bell services and ask them to bring up your Walmart delivery. They may be overrun with grocery deliveries so getting the groceries up to your room may take a while. I recommend giving them about a half hour and then calling back down to them to make sure they were able to find them. If they seem to be having trouble it is best to go down to bell services in person and have them take you in the back room to see the orders so you can identify which one is yours. The notes with the guest name sometimes get confused and they don’t know whose is whose. They will still bring them to your room for you. Be sure to tip bell services well and once you have gotten your groceries go into your e-mail and find the e-mail with your receipt, from there you can tip the driver that delivered the groceries.
We checked into Port Orleans French Quarter on Tuesday 11/27, I placed an order through Walmart to be delivered to Bell Services at 7pm-8pm, I received a call before even boarding my flight and was told by Walmart that they can no longer leave orders with Bell Services. I ended up having to call back the next morning and they delivered within in the hour, we had to meet them to receive the order. I was told it was because Disney was messing up orders and giving the wrong items to the wrong guests and they were receiving poor reviews as a result.

Never mind deliver - i can't see any grocery service shopping that late then delivering as early as that poster wants. 10:30 PM order with a 7 AM delivery? No. Uh-uh. Not even Prime Now.

I have never used Amazon while at WDW. I have heard about issues with instacart including what was has been reported here. I have been tempted to switch, but always seem to go with Garden Grocer. Price-wise they are more $, but not that much, and I can count on their personal service. I like that I can order alcohol through them and have a direct contact number if something goes wrong. With one exception, GC has always been on time. This past trip their driver got caught in a horrible traffic jam due to an accident and the road being closed. I heard from GC multiple times with updates, reimbursed for shipping costs, and when the things were delivered after midnight, bell services held and refrigerated everything until the next morning.

IDK, but when I'm at WDW, time and convenience is definitely important and so far Garden Grocer is my go to.

I have never used Amazon while at WDW. I have heard about issues with instacart including what was has been reported here. I have been tempted to switch, but always seem to go with Garden Grocer. Price-wise they are more $, but not that much, and I can count on their personal service. I like that I can order alcohol through them and have a direct contact number if something goes wrong. With one exception, GC has always been on time. This past trip their driver got caught in a horrible traffic jam due to an accident and the road being closed. I heard from GC multiple times with updates, reimbursed for shipping costs, and when the things were delivered after midnight, bell services held and refrigerated everything until the next morning.

IDK, but when I'm at WDW, time and convenience is definitely important and so far Garden Grocer is my go to.

I’ve always used garden grocer and they are fantastic- when we were staying at akl a few months ago they sent 2 “wrong” items and I called them bc I needed the “right” items instead- not only were the corrected items delivered in 2 hours but bell Services said they told them to have us keep the “wrong” items - we couldn’t keep them bc of an allergy but I thought that was great customer service! And bell Services had some yummy snacks for the evening bc we passed to them :)

Do you have a website or ?

QUOTE="skiwinnie, post: 60005392, member: 55981"]Have you used fairytale personal shopper we just did terrific service no price markup just the cost of groceries plus $20 highly recommend. I also believe she does gift baskets and personal shopping. Great and friendly service.[/QUOTE]

Favorite items to order from Amazon or Garden Grocer? Family: wife/husband/4-year old son
Primary use would be hotel room late nite snacks / on-the-go breakfast.

Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!