Groceries

TheIncredibles!

Winner (?) of the Crazy MIL Award
I forgot what the details of what happenes when you order from Disney vs an outside place.

If we order from Disney and we are not at the resort will they deliver to the room and put them away?

If we order from Garden Grocer do we have to meet them at a specific time or can bell services store for us?

Bottom line is we are not planning on being around the first day till probably close to bed time and we don't want to hang around the lobby waiting for a grocery delivery.

I have ordered from Disney and I remember being in the room and having to call to have them deliver. I honestly do not remember what I did with garden grocer.. lol

We have used wegoshop & were able to have groceries left at bell services. When we were ready we called and had everything delivered along with our Owner's Locker.

Hope that helps....

We just did garden grocer.
They call and leave you a message....or text when it is delivered to the resort. They are left with Bell Services and they store them for you until you are ready for them.
You also have a variety of delivery times to pick from.

This was our fifth time using Garden Grocer in November. Since we were arriving late on a Sunday, we had requested a later delivery. They dropped off the groceries earlier, but the perishables were kept cold by the baggage folks. We just picked up the groceries along with our luggage. You don't need to hang around waiting for them. They seem to realize folks don't want to waste precious vacation time doing that! ;)

weve used gg twice since becoming dvc members and its been great. once we get back to the room we just call bell services to have it dropped to us. no way was i going with the service dvc offers, too expensive and lack of choices.

I was just thinking about having to order groceries for my upcoming trip. Thanks for the reminder and suggestion to use GG.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter