groceries delivered what to order?

pxydst

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at All Star Music family suites at the end of March and we will be having out groceries delivered to us..... There is a small fridge, microwave and a coffee pot. what kind of things do you have delivered to you when you stay? Just looking for things I might not have thought of! Thank you!!!:cool1:

depends - are you looking for things to make a meal of or additional things?
We don't do lunch/dinner in our room - but we did enjoy having the following on hand:
Quick breakfast items - pastries, bagels and cream cheese, milk, cereal and fruit, OJ, real cream for our coffee.
We also got peanut butter, crackers, mixed nuts, chips and dip.
Powerade or Gatorade, bottles of water.
We also got some Coronas and limes (don't forget to pack a knife to cut the limes:rolleyes:).
We also had some granola bars to take with us into the Parks.
I pack these but if you dont want to - some other things to consider: liquid handsoap, sunscreen, clorex wipes, dish soap and sponges to wash mugs with and laundry detergent.

It depends on how much cooking you want to do.

I like to have sandwich fixings (lunch meat, cheese, etc.), bread, chips, beverages, pickles, and other things that would make a good light meal. You can also get any type of microwavable meal that either is a just add water (like the individual mac and cheese or oatmeal) or the non-refrigerated entrees (like pastas or chili).

I really like to have breakfast in the room before I head out, and I like to have something that could be a light lunch or light dinner if I happen to be in the room at meal time.

Don't forget to take some large ziploc baggies. They come in handy for sealing food (like the sandwich fixings) as well as holding leftovers (such as a slice or two of leftover pizza). You might want a bag clip for chips also.

We will be staying at All Star Music family suites at the end of March and we will be having out groceries delivered to us..... There is a small fridge, microwave and a coffee pot. what kind of things do you have delivered to you when you stay? Just looking for things I might not have thought of! Thank you!!!:cool1:

Order what you like to eat..

we ordered instant oatmeal, bread, milk, microwave breakfast sandwiches, bags of snacks like pretzels and dip, case of water (cause water in some resorts tastes pretty bad from the tap and also to take to parks), juice, and they will deliver beer and wine but you need to ask because it is not on the online form

I have been writing these things down! Thank you and keep em comming!!!:thumbsup2

our flight gets in around 10 am... what time do I have them deliver the food?? I think check in is at 3 right?? we plan on going to the park after we get there!:thumbsup2

our flight gets in around 10 am... what time do I have them deliver the food?? I think check in is at 3 right?? we plan on going to the park after we get there!:thumbsup2

Bell Services will store the delivery if your room isn't ready yet, so request a delivery time that is convenient for you.

The only thing we get that someone hasn't mentioned yet is microwave bacon.

have a fun trip wish i could eat in the room husband demands he get his mickey waffles or pancakes what ever it is every day . he is the one who pays for trip so i say what ever . the frig is kinda small so i say get lunch meat and chips popcorn drinks

this is what I have on my list.
1) fresh fruit, banana's, grapes, strawberries, we love these at the pool
2) Deli meats, and chesse, Great to roll up for pool side snacking, or sandwiches
3) yogurt
4) Juice boxes, capri suns - easy for when your trying to get out in the morning.
5) Case of Bottle water
6) Soda - we prefer cans
7) Chips, cookies, granola bars, cereal bars
8) Adult Beverages
9) real Coffee
10) peanut butter and Jelly
11) Loaf of bread
12) Cheeze'its or goldfish crackers they make good snack in the parks
13) box of cereal for kiddo's when they were little

Things that I bring;
Ziploc Baggies ( several sizes), to hold a wet bathing suit or shampoo, to put a camera or phone in on a water ride or if it's raining.
Chip clips, cork screw (if you order wine),
Plastic forks, spoons, knifes.
Wipes - this is must for me, I wipe everything down before the luggage gets to the room, and I mean everything.
Liquid handsoap, and small hand sanitizers one for everybody.
kleenex hand towels or paper towel, napkins. I even have brought my own TP before :rotfl2:
OTC - sinus, stomach, headache, eye drops, bandaids, neo to go, lip balm
sunscreen - the sports type sweat proof and water proof.

I hope this helps, Have a magical time....pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!