Groceries, bell hop storage, and VGF question for check in day

bunnyruns

Earning My Ears
Good afternoon!

I tried searching the forums for this question but coming up short. For those of you who have stayed at the VGF (post covid, recently)--if I make a grocery stop with our driver and pick up perishables, will bell hop services at the VGF be able to store my items until our room is ready? We are staying in a 2 bedroom and the room will likely be ready at 4pm or later--I remember pre-covid, this service was offered and just hoping it will still be an option now. Is check-in for the villas still in the villa lobby? It has not moved to the main building-- correct? Just making sure, as I know staffing shortages have changed a few things. Thank you so much. 😊

Yes, Bell Services can store your groceries until you have your room. And yes, the check in for the villas is still in the lobby, but I do recommend online check in if you have a smart phone.

Yes, Bell Services can store your groceries until you have your room. And yes, the check in for the villas is still in the lobby, but I do recommend online check in if you have a smart phone.
Thank you so much, this is exactly what I needed to know! Much appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter