Groceries at Swan/Dolphin

MarBee

DIS Veteran
Hello!
We are going this summer and would like to have some groceries on hand. I understand that Swolphin won't allow Garden Grocer deliveries (that's who we have used at Disney owned properties in the past.)
I would like to know the best way to get some groceries without having to go shopping myself. (I hate grocery shopping!)
Is there an alternate delivery service? Or is there a place where they will have my order ready and I can have our car stop on the way from the airport to the hotel?
I'm open to any ideas.

Thank you!

Do they allow We Go Shop? That's a personal shopping service.

There are other options which I have not tried, so I will let someone else pipe in. I will mention that if you do end up needing something, the Beach Club and the BoardWalk both have grocery sections in their gift shops, because they have DVC sections within their resorts.

I know you said you don't want to do the shopping but if all else fails we use a town car service that offers a free 30 minute grocery stop. Maybe you could even find out the store they use and use the online shop and pick up service from the store if offered? IIRC its usually a publix and they do offer the order online pick up in store option at many locations.

Do they allow We Go Shop? That's a personal shopping service.

There are other options which I have not tried, so I will let someone else pipe in. I will mention that if you do end up needing something, the Beach Club and the BoardWalk both have grocery sections in their gift shops, because they have DVC sections within their resorts.

This is what we do for a few in room snacks, too. You can get fruit, milk, cookies, juice - that sort of thing.

Plus, we sometimes pick up a few things in Picabou (cafeteria downstairs at the Dolphin) to have in the room.

For some things you could just walk over to the Screen Door store at BW. Or a bit further to the Racetrack gas station nearby.

I thought somebody else would mention Amazon. I think if you have Amazon Prime there is a food delivery service. Maybe that's Amazon Fresh? I'm not sure. Also don't know if Swan/Dolphin allow it.

How are you getting to S&D? Given that there's no Magical Express, I'd just plan a Publix stop between the airport and S&D. Lots of car services are quite chill about such a thing.

How are you getting to S&D? Given that there's no Magical Express, I'd just plan a Publix stop between the airport and S&D. Lots of car services are quite chill about such a thing.
Yes, thank you! I don't mind the stopping. I just didn't want to have to actually shop. I was hoping that someone could recommend a store that is on the way from the airport to S&D that did a grocery pick up service (one where I buy the items online in advance and just pick them up).

For some things you could just walk over to the Screen Door store at BW. Or a bit further to the Racetrack gas station nearby.
Thanks! I thought about this but wasn't sure how good the selection was. I was more looking for fresh fruit and veggies, cases of water, some milk and odds & ends.

I thought somebody else would mention Amazon. I think if you have Amazon Prime there is a food delivery service. Maybe that's Amazon Fresh? I'm not sure. Also don't know if Swan/Dolphin allow it.
Thanks! I assumed that they wouldn't allow it since they don't allow Garden Grocer, but I will call the hotel to see.

This is what we do for a few in room snacks, too. You can get fruit, milk, cookies, juice - that sort of thing.

Plus, we sometimes pick up a few things in Picabou (cafeteria downstairs at the Dolphin) to have in the room.

Just curious- how were the prices at Picabou? It's been over a decade since I've stayed there. I remember being shocked at the Picabou prices, but that was my first Disney trip as an adult. After many more since then, I'm guessing I'd be less shocked:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter