Grey Goose Slush

H20DogsNDisney

DIS Veteran
I have been reading and hearing about this Grey Goose Slush, I know its in France but where in france, is thier a stand that sells them or in a shop?
Thanks in Advanced.

there's a stand -- it's on the edge of the lake -- across the pavement from Les Chefs restaurant. You will usually see a whole bunch of people in the vicinity with the slushies in martini glasses:woohoo:

Here I go again, posting on yet another drink thread! :lmao::lmao:

These are delicious. You will see the stand near the lake as you enter France. I think you will enjoy these.

I love the Grand Marnier slushes (I'm allergic to vodka, so no Grey Goose for me), but the girls at the stand were sort of haughty and rude. I spoke clearly and asked nicely for the Grand Marnier slushy. But they gave me a Grey Goose one instead, so I explained I'd ordered the Grand Marnier. They did give me the right one, but they weren't very pleasant about it, as if I should just shut up and drink it (which I might have, if it would not have made me break out in hives).

Oooh, wish I had known about this when we were there earlier this month! It was pretty warm when we were in France -- this would have hit the spot! ;)

Does anyone know how much they cost ?

There can't be all that much vodka in them. I mean, vodka doesn't freeze, right ?

Does anyone know how much they cost ?

There can't be all that much vodka in them. I mean, vodka doesn't freeze, right ?

haha, exactly what I was thinking- i'm like "i swear i used to store vodka in my freezer and nothing would happen to it" :-)
I assume it's mixed w/ ice and what not-

but i'm also curious if there's sugar or just pretty straight

I think they are close to $9.00 each. :scared1:

I am not sure exactly how much grey goose is in each one, but you can tell there was vodka in it when you are done. :goodvibes

It's pretty darn sweet, in fact you hardly taste the vodka so I'd say yes...lots of sugar! ;)

I really need to see a picture of a Grey Goose Slush.
Please!!!!

How long would it take me to walk from the BC to get and bring it back to SAB????

CSBM

:rotfl:

How long would it take me to walk from the BC to get and bring it back to SAB????

CSBM

:rotfl:

Do you mean to ask how long would it take to walk from BC, get the slushie and then walk back to SAB with an empty glass? :lmao:

MMMM.... maybe I'll skip the creme brulee at our Chefs de France lunch next month and walk across the way for one of these! :rotfl:

Do you mean to ask how long would it take to walk from BC, get the slushie and then walk back to SAB with an empty glass? :lmao:

Seriously they are in a small plastic martini glass & they are good, but for $9.00, they don't last very long. ;)

The following is not my image, but I googled it & it was the first image that appeared so thanks to the originator!

pic742.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter