Greg Behrendt show coming Sept 12 - BZZ

lenzs4

Mouseketeer
A new bzz campaign is available!!! It looks interesting enough to TIVO - I just might like it !! Can not wait to get the DVD to see if it is for me. Here is the info -

Maybe you've read or heard about that humorous and straight-shooting book on relationships, He's Just Not That Into You? Ahhh... the moment of recognition! Yup, Greg Behrendt is the guy behind the bestselling book. Oh, and by the way—his last name is pronounced "behr-ant".
Curious what Greg did with Sex and the City? Oh, he just helped write the show for three seasons. Not to brag, but that famous "He's just not that into you" line? Yup, that was Greg. Not bad for a family man helping his wife raise two lovely baby girls, huh? When he's not making appearances on OPRAH, writing columns for Cosmo Girl or telling his daughters that it is, in fact, time for bed, he tours the country doing stand up.

- Book was good, Sex and the City was a hit - I do not see how they could go wrong. Be sure to TIVO the show and check it out with me!!!

DH and I just saw some of his standup comedy the other night -- that man is hilarious! I was crying! :happytv: :lmao:

I got the bzz also. Looks like a good show. I read the book He's Just Not That Into You. It was a good one. I'm planning on a screening with my girlfriends when the dvd comes. I know there are tons of advice shows out there but I think this one will be different.

Here are some websites about the show
You've got four to choose from, so take your pick! There's thegregbehrendtshow.com, gregbehrendt.com, myspace.com/gregbehrendt and myspace.com/gregorybehrendt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter