Greetings From England !! Updated 5/6 - Mission Completed - The Votes Are In

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming out of lurkdom to tell you how much I enjoyed your report! And I have to say I agree with your #1 appetizer 100%! Best Soup Ever...!

Great job on an excellent review~!!

Woo Hoo, i just finished your review and loved it!! You order similar to what i would, lots of fish... no red meat!:rotfl: Haha, im not a steak lover at all and i love when i find reviews where people order similar to my tastes!! Great Job:thumbsup2

:goodvibes Thanks very much for reading along

Coming out of lurkdom to tell you how much I enjoyed your report! And I have to say I agree with your #1 appetizer 100%! Best Soup Ever...!

Great job on an excellent review~!!

:thumbsup2 Thanks very much - glad you enjoyed it

Nice! :cool1:

Wilderness Lodge looks so beautiful. I have yet to see it in person- need to make it a point to visit there next trip!

Oh you must go and check our Wilderness Lodge, it's such a beautiful resort :cloud9:

I just caught up with the last few reviews.....so sad it's all over. :sad2: I have really enjoyed your updates & great pics.

I am even more excited for my trip in less than 4 weeks. :banana:

I look forward to reading your reviews in May 2011. ;)

I just caught up with the last few reviews.....so sad it's all over. :sad2: I have really enjoyed your updates & great pics.

I am even more excited for my trip in less than 4 weeks. :banana:

I look forward to reading your reviews in May 2011. ;)

I hope you have an amazing time :cool1: May 2011 is just soooooooooooo far away :eek:

great reviews- DD and I really enjoyed reading them. We couldn't wait to see what was coming up next!
Loved the voting touch on the final post!
Thanks so much for sharing them with us. We'll give some of them a try when we visit in August! :goodvibes

Hi Linda! I just finished reading your report. I fell behind because of finals at college last week. I absolutely loved your reviews and I'm sad that it is over.

All of your food looked wonderful and I've added a lot of must-eats to our list for our upcoming trip. Thanks again for taking the time to do these reviews!! I really enjoyed them and you did a fabulous job!! :goodvibes

PamOKW. said:
great reviews- DD and I really enjoyed reading them. We couldn't wait to see what was coming up next!
Loved the voting touch on the final post!
Thanks so much for sharing them with us. We'll give some of them a try when we visit in August! :goodvibes

Thanks very much :) Hope you have a wonderful trip in August

PrincessBetsy said:
Hi Linda! I just finished reading your report. I fell behind because of finals at college last week. I absolutely loved your reviews and I'm sad that it is over.
All of your food looked wonderful and I've added a lot of must-eats to our list for our upcoming trip. Thanks again for taking the time to do these reviews!! I really enjoyed
them and you did a fabulous job!!
:goodvibes

Hello there, thanks for reading :) I hope your finals went well

I know I am late reading this~ But this was a great post!! I cant wait until THEY go again!!!!
:thanks:

I know I am late reading this~ But this was a great post!! I cant wait until THEY go again!!!!
:thanks:

Hello and welcome :welcome: it's certainly not so late to say hi :wave2:
I too can't wait until we go again but it's nearly one year away :scared1:
I am even thinking of trying to fit in a quick trip to Disneyland Paris to keep me going :laughing:

Thanks very much :flower3: I really enjoyed doing them and can't wait to do another one. We have free dining and a cruise to report back on next time :banana:

I just got done with your reviews today and I loved them, I laughed constantly and my DH kept saying "What are you reading?" I cant wait till next year for your next review !!

I just got done with your reviews today and I loved them, I laughed constantly and my DH kept saying "What are you reading?" I cant wait till next year for your next review !!

Hello there :wave2: Thanks for reading and thanks for you lovely comments :goodvibes May 2011 seems a very very long way away :scared1:
Thanks goodness I have the DIS boards to keep me going :laughing:

Just read your whole report Linda. :goodvibes

Thanks so much for sharing!

I am SO going to be getting one of the carrot cake cookies! And a rose regale is very much on the cards for my next trip!

Just read your whole report Linda. :goodvibes

Thanks so much for sharing!

I am SO going to be getting one of the carrot cake cookies! And a rose regale is very much on the cards for my next trip!

:welcome:
Thanks very much for reading, I have been checking out your trip reports and they are great, you must be sooooooooooooo excited about your forthcoming wedding :banana:
I can't wait to read all about it :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter