Greetings From England – The Brits Are Back!! **COMPLETED 07/05**

IMG_3909.jpg

Avocado Margarita from La Cava Del Tequila

I’d read about this beauty on the DIS and was intrigued as to how it would taste, well let me tell you this is a total work of genius (can you tell I liked it)

As I glugged it down the noises coming from our table were like a scene from ‘When Harry Met Sally’ :rolleyes1

The only disappointment was that I didn’t get time to go back for another one :eek: I will be sure to rectify this on our next trip!

Coming up next – Tangierine Cafe

Ok WHERE is La Cava Del Tequila???? I must have one of these drinks and I can't seem to find it on Allears. Thanks!

P.S. LOVING your review. I just started reading today :goodvibes

Ok WHERE is La Cava Del Tequila???? I must have one of these drinks and I can't seem to find it on Allears. Thanks!

P.S. LOVING your review. I just started reading today :goodvibes

La Cava Del Tequila is on the right hand side as you enter the Mexico pavillion in World Showcase

It's a tiny little bar with limited seating but well worth dropping by to sample some of their excelent tequila and margarita selections

Enjoy!

I wanted to let you know I really enjoyed your review, and really appreciate you taking the time to write it. It's a lot of work.

I've decided I don't enjoy enough cocktails while at WDW. I'm going to fix that on our next trip!

I wanted to let you know I really enjoyed your review, and really appreciate you taking the time to write it. It's a lot of work.

I've decided I don't enjoy enough cocktails while at WDW. I'm going to fix that on our next trip!

Thanks for reading along :)
I hope you enjoy many a lovely cocktail on your next trip !!

La Cava Del Tequila is on the right hand side as you enter the Mexico pavillion in World Showcase

It's a tiny little bar with limited seating but well worth dropping by to sample some of their excelent tequila and margarita selections

Enjoy!

Thank you so much! I'm definitely going to try the Avocado margarita :cool1:

Just finished reading your first trip report, but I couldn't comment because the thread is closed. Just wanted to say you're report was amazing, great to read. I can't wait to spend most of tomorrow reading this report! Thanks

Thanks so much for reading my first one :goodvibes

I hope you enjoy this one as well :laughing:

This one was great too! I love your reports, I've got so many more dining ideas now. I'm just moving on to your next Disney World report and then it's on to your DLRP one! Thanks so much!

Loved your Dining report!!! :love: I am going to WDW in August and will on the ddp for the 4th time and will be doing my first dining report. It was great to read your reviews and get some ideas on doing my own reviews. :thumbsup2 Now onto reading your October report!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter