• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Greetings From England – The Brits Are Back!! **COMPLETED 07/05**

Linda I had soo much fun reading your dining report and the pictures were fabulous! I can't wait to try a Butterfinger cupcake!:love:

I love that WPE pizza! Wood fired ovens really make all the difference! A good last meal at Disney.

I enjoyed your review, can't wait til the F & W one!

I don't like seeing that word 'COMPLETED' :sad2:

It's funny, I am missing doing my morning updates now :sad2:

Linda I had soo much fun reading your dining report and the pictures were fabulous! I can't wait to try a Butterfinger cupcake!:love:

You will love the Cupcake, make sure you are good and hungry - these things are HUGE :thumbsup2

I love that WPE pizza! Wood fired ovens really make all the difference! A good last meal at Disney.

I enjoyed your review, can't wait til the F & W one!

Only 92 days to go :woohoo:

Enjoyed your reviews! Looking forward to more dining stories from you in the fall. :cool1:

Thanks for reading - roll on the fall :banana:

Thanks for your lovely comments, I am really enjoying reading your reviews :thumbsup2
We are so excited about our Western Caribbean Cruise
Do you have any other trips planned?

If you have any questions about the Western Caribbean cruise, just let me know! (I know that you're going on the Fantasy and I won't be able to tell you anything about that, but maybe about the ports?)

We have 4 nights at Disneyland Paris planned for this September, and our next Disney cruise will be sailing from New York to Canada on the Magic in September 2012. And since I'm getting increasingly homesick for WDW, I guess that's were we'll have to go in 2013, would be a great place to spend my 40th birthday then :thumbsup2

Loved it! It was so nice to read such positive reviews, even if there was something off about the meal, you focused on the good parts. Thanks again, you gave me some things to add to my must do list for October.

Marvelous reviews Linda! I'm so sad that they are all over. You had some truly amazing meals this trip! :goodvibes

Thanks to you I will definitely be eating at Roaring Forks to try those delicious waffles! :thumbsup2

If you have any questions about the Western Caribbean cruise, just let me know! (I know that you're going on the Fantasy and I won't be able to tell you anything about that, but maybe about the ports?)

We have 4 nights at Disneyland Paris planned for this September, and our next Disney cruise will be sailing from New York to Canada on the Magic in September 2012. And since I'm getting increasingly homesick for WDW, I guess that's were we'll have to go in 2013, would be a great place to spend my 40th birthday then :thumbsup2

Wow, sounds like you have some wonderful trips lined up :yay:
I think I will probably try and squeeze in a trip to DL Paris early next year just to keep me going until May :thumbsup2

I've really enjoyed reading your reviews again Linda. Here's to the next lot! :drinking1
I'm glad to report it was excellent! It was just as good as its Downtown Disney counterpart. :thumbsup2

I am going to try to get to EOS in London this week :thumbsup2

Loved it! It was so nice to read such positive reviews, even if there was something off about the meal, you focused on the good parts. Thanks again, you gave me some things to add to my must do list for October.

Thanks for reading, I hope you have a wonderful trip in October :goodvibes

Bravo! Thanks for completing such a wonderful and delicious looking report!

You are very welcome, glad you enjoyed it :)

Marvelous reviews Linda! I'm so sad that they are all over. You had some truly amazing meals this trip! :goodvibes

Thanks to you I will definitely be eating at Roaring Forks to try those delicious waffles! :thumbsup2

Mmmm, waffles :cloud9:

Hope you can forgive me one more time, but real life got in the way of enjoying my favourite pastime activity, the DISboards!

So - I just decided that a visit to the WL for breakfast is definitely in order - those banana foster waffles are calling my name!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Then you nearly made me bite my laptop, the sight of that Four Cheese Pesto Pizza at WPE was just "too much for me". :rotfl2: It's my most favourite pizza there by far. Such a wonderful blend of flavours! :thumbsup2

And so glad you get to go back in October ..... more yummy food pix for me! :laughing:

Thanks for writing your reviews - I enjoyed them VERY much, as always! :hug:

Hope you can forgive me one more time, but real life got in the way of enjoying my favourite pastime activity, the DISboards!

So - I just decided that a visit to the WL for breakfast is definitely in order - those banana foster waffles are calling my name!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Then you nearly made me bite my laptop, the sight of that Four Cheese Pesto Pizza at WPE was just "too much for me". :rotfl2: It's my most favourite pizza there by far. Such a wonderful blend of flavours! :thumbsup2

And so glad you get to go back in October ..... more yummy food pix for me! :laughing:

Thanks for writing your reviews - I enjoyed them VERY much, as always! :hug:

Karin of course I forgive you :hug:
I am very much enjoying your reviews at the moment :thumbsup2

Wow!! That was so amazing and so helpful to me! I just finished reading ALL 23 PAGES of your dining report. I didn't even know such a thing existed. It was just what I needed while I plan my youngest daughter's teen trip to Disney. She and I are going alone so it will almost be like an adult trip (she will be 15 when we arrive in WDW Oct 14th). Just with fewer of the cocktails, sad to say.:lmao:

Beautiful pics, awesome reading, cute couple:)
= one of the best reports ever
Amazing:worship::worship:
Thanks so much for sharing!!

Wow!! That was so amazing and so helpful to me! I just finished reading ALL 23 PAGES of your dining report. I didn't even know such a thing existed. It was just what I needed while I plan my youngest daughter's teen trip to Disney. She and I are going alone so it will almost be like an adult trip (she will be 15 when we arrive in WDW Oct 14th). Just with fewer of the cocktails, sad to say.:lmao:

Thanks for reading along - I hope the planning is going well and that you and DD have a wonderful trip :goodvibes

Beautiful pics, awesome reading, cute couple:)
= one of the best reports ever
Amazing:worship::worship:
Thanks so much for sharing!!

Aww you just made my day :hug:

Linda, Dh and i read your reviews a few months back and really loved them.Then this morning i remembered that you are going to the food and wine festival.We are going through the proccess of deciding on our adrs, but not until you come back from your next trip will we make any decisions ! So we are counting on you for another inspiring reveiw, no pressure! ;)

Hi Linda.:goodvibes

I have just sat here and read your reviews from start to finish.:worship: Thanks so much for sharing and may I say you have done a fantastic job!
The pics are fab and I particularly liked all the cocktail shots!!:laughing::cloud9:
We will be there in October sampling the F&W offerings too. Can't wait!:banana::banana:

Linda, Dh and i read your reviews a few months back and really loved them.Then this morning i remembered that you are going to the food and wine festival.We are going through the proccess of deciding on our adrs, but not until you come back from your next trip will we make any decisions ! So we are counting on you for another inspiring reveiw, no pressure! ;)

We are so excited to be heading out for Food & Wine, it'll be a first for us :cool1:
We haven't made many ADRs as we want to make the most of trying our the yummy goodies at the Festival
I will certainly be doing another review :goodvibes

Hi Linda.:goodvibes

I have just sat here and read your reviews from start to finish.:worship: Thanks so much for sharing and may I say you have done a fantastic job!
The pics are fab and I particularly liked all the cocktail shots!!:laughing::cloud9:
We will be there in October sampling the F&W offerings too. Can't wait!:banana::banana:

Hope you enjoy your October trip :thumbsup2
I'll be sure to post many more cocktail photos when I get back :laughing:

OK, Linda....I'm all caught up and very excited about our upcoming trip.

I'm not one to have "adult beverages," but yours looked soooo good. Which were your favorite? I do not like tequila, so the margaritas are out.... Thanks for your input!

I'll be getting back from WDW about the time you go, so at least I can recover from my post-Disney-stress-disorder by reading your dining review!

OK, Linda....I'm all caught up and very excited about our upcoming trip.

I'm not one to have "adult beverages," but yours looked soooo good. Which were your favorite? I do not like tequila, so the margaritas are out.... Thanks for your input!

I'll be getting back from WDW about the time you go, so at least I can recover from my post-Disney-stress-disorder by reading your dining review!

Thanks for reading along :goodvibes

If you aren't a tequila fan you should try one of the many rum or vodka based cocktails

If you like a sweet drink try a Magical Star Cocktail which is available in most bars and lounges; X-Fusion Organic Mango and Passion Fruit Liqueur, Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Pineapple Juice, and a souvenir Multicolored Glow Cube :cloud9:

For a really fun drink you can't beat the legendary Lapu Lapu

Lapu Lapu - Myer's original dark rum and tropical fruit juices served in a fresh pineapple topped with Bacardi 151 rum’

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter