Greetings and Salutations!

datavortex

Planning my first trip as a parent!
Kinda jumped the gun, this is not my first post here, it's my third. But in the first 24 hours!

Hi everyone, I'm a dad with one 1 year old son and a daughter on the way, and I'm planning our first family trip to WDW right now for April 2021. Just booked a family suite (big enough for 2 cribs I am told) at Art of Animation. I haven't been to WDW since I was a kid living (briefly) in Florida, and my wife has NEVER been. Kids will be 2yo and 6m at the time of travel. I am hoping everyone (especially wife) loves it enough to make it a regular family trip.

I am a super-planner (like I bet a lot of people in this forum) and I obsess over every detail of trip planning, from the restaurant menus to FastPass+ queue priorities and tricks, to maximizing airline status and benefits. All of my trips have lots of spreadsheets, but this one will have the most of all! It looks like I'll fit right in here.

Happy to have found you and thanks in advance for helping me with all of my crazy specific, weird, niche questions. Hope to see you next April!

-- Larry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter