Green tea in WS?

skater

<font color=blue>Change sometimes stinks.. doesn't
I just saw that Yakitori house will be closed during our trip :sad2:. This will be a huge deal to DH who talks about that iced green tea all year. Is there any other place to get it? (This is one of the things that helps me get him back to WDW year after year :goodvibes).

Sorry about the Yakitori House. You can get cold green tea drinks at the China Pavilion. The Lotus Blossom Cafe (CS) and the Joy of Tea kiosk have them. The new Kabuki Cafe has a Green Tea Matcha Latte.

I am also a big fan of the iced green tea in "Japan" when at WDW!:love: I always order it when dining at the Teppan Edo upstairs at the Japan Pavillion.:goodvibes I am fairly certain it would be the same tea served at Yakitori;) Oh, and by the way they have always offered unlimited free refills during my meal!:thumbsup2:yay:

Thanks for the answers. Maybe I can reassure him. I wouldn't want this to be a deal breaker or anything ;).

I told DH at dinner about the green tea. He didn't take it too well. He was quiet for a long time and everybody resumed eating. Then, out of the blue he says, "I was looking forward to that green tea." The kids thought it was hysterical, and I tried to reassure him that we can get it elsewhere. A few minutes later he says, "I really like that cloudy green tea." He's not usually full of such drama, but this one really floored him :sad2:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter