Green Ears For Sale!!!!! Green clothes! Pictures

for those who are holding out that vmk may still remain open and not close next month, just take a look at the AMOUNT of cool things they put out there today (and this weekend!), not just green hats....vmk is unloading all the things they have kept in the attic as a way of saying "thanks" to the players...the more stuff they keep pumping out for the players the more i am convinced vmk is gone May 21st.....

yes, this is what has me saddened the most. They are unloading the game, reality is setting in. I know it does not mean anyone should stop trying to save the game, but these reality checks sure take some wind out of your sails. I love that everyone is happy getting all these items, but I am sad because it becomes more and more real they are just unloading them because its over. Especially true with the green ears

I doubt blue ears will be released because producers wear them.

Ev

No they dont, QA_'s do. Producers uh... produce.

A thought came to my mind yesterday, well more like a reality slap in the face. You know how the 4th of july you go see the fireworks display? And at the end there is always that grand finale?

Well. I think the release of all those great items yesterday was our fireworks grand finale of vmk ending. Harsh sad reality.

A thought came to my mind yesterday, well more like a reality slap in the face. You know how the 4th of july you go see the fireworks display? And at the end there is always that grand finale?

Well. I think the release of all those great items yesterday was our fireworks grand finale of vmk ending. Harsh sad reality.

Stop dwelling on the fact that they're releasing stuff. As I said in a previous post, it may be the DIG telling them to do this, but I pretty sure it's not Bob Iger. If he (or someone else higher than those in DIG) should be persuaded that they should keep VMK, they can do that.

Keep sending those letters, emails, flats, etc.

yup well said...it is definitely the last hurrah (though i suspect vmk will continue to unload more stuff in the coming weeks)....for me unfortunately i am not really taking advantage of the new things and enjoying them since for me there is no point in it. for me anyway these new releases, some of them very nice like the furniture yesterday, showed the potential for vmk to continue adding new fresh items to keep the game interesting....and makes me wonder why things didn't get released more frequently. too bad really...

I just logged in and can't fine any of the things for sell.
I saw someone with a orange ears and someone else with what looked like a orange gator on their head.

They went off sale shortly after opening time.

I just logged in and can't fine any of the things for sell.
I saw someone with a orange ears and someone else with what looked like a orange gator on their head.

The orange ears are from a quest that's under the Q button, along with a bunch of Mickey items.. :)
I have green ears you can have. I will be available tonightafter 7pm east. Just let me know when a good time to get together is. :)

The orange ears are from a quest that's under the Q button, along with a bunch of Mickey items.. :)
I have green ears you can have. I will be available tonightafter 7pm east. Just let me know when a good time to get together is. :)

Thanks for your kindess cteddiesgirl, but I just received a pair from someone else. :) woot

:headache: *sigh* I knew this was going to happen, I was babysitting yesterday and didn't come back at 8:30 and my mom was doing her homework for college so I wasn't able to get on and get any of the stuff. Oh well :I

~ Kat

KitKat I bought extra hats for the only purpose to give away. I can reserve one for you if you like. PM me when we can best meet up. Im on about 5:30 VMK time or we can do it on the weekend.

Could you give them to me for my kid, he was heartbroken today when they were already gone?

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter