Green Car Quest: help finding atoms?

Dashzap

DIS Veteran
Earlier today I got the required 85 ghosts for the car quest, but once again I couldn't find the atom in the monorail station. :badpc:

SO I played Haunted Mansion some more, and got 85 ghosts again, went to the monorail station and exited vmk. I'm afraid I won't find the first atom AGAIN. :crazy:

Can anyone please give me some hints on how to find the atoms?

The first atom is hidden behind the wall that separates the entrances to the front and middle doors of the monorail. You have to walk behind that wall.

Ah well, I tried, but it looks like it is back to haunted mansion for me. Good thing I like vacuuming up ghosts. :goodvibes

I am the queen of atoms.... if anyone EVER needs help with any car color atoms let me know.... I run tours..... :rotfl2:

I am also having the same dilemma. That first atom is not showing up!!. I have walked every inch of that station. This is getting ridiculous!

Where is it bears !?????

Laurabearz said:
I am the queen of atoms.... if anyone EVER needs help with any car color atoms let me know.... I run tours..... :rotfl2:

Thank you. When I get 85 ghosts again someday, I will ask you to give me a tour of atoms! :thumbsup2

The first atom for green is behind the desk, you cant see it... and if you try and look for it when a train is in the station, you will go on the train! lol

Here are some basic tips for all atoms...

First refresh up and then load both the tomorrowland hub AND the monorail station, before clicking next task.... if the monorail station has people in it, exit back to the hub and go in again, repeat if needed to get an empty room

sit in all the chairs, look around the edges, look behind the desk(only on green) look under the sun sign, look in corners, look on the floor just above the lamps (you can just see them right above a lamp on the far side (near desk)

If anyone still need my help, find me and I will help you! lol

Laurabearz said:
The first atom for green is behind the desk, you cant see it... and if you try and look for it when a train is in the station, you will go on the train! lol

I went back to this quest today, got 85 ghosts (again), tried to find the first atom behind the desk when a train wasn't in...and failed (again). I had to laugh when I saw this window (again!), and saw the hours....

greencarhours.jpg

Hey Dashzap!

Bearz so kindly showed me the locations of the green car atoms, for when I do it. If you get to that point, and she is not there and I am, just find me, or let one of us know here when you will be attempting it, and one of us will try out best to be there to help :thumbsup2

Mad4WDW said:
Hey Dashzap!

Bearz so kindly showed me the locations of the green car atoms, for when I do it. If you get to that point, and she is not there and I am, just find me, or let one of us know here when you will be attempting it, and one of us will try out best to be there to help :thumbsup2

Lovely! Thank you.

Oh!! I know how frustrating this can be. :( I am currently in queue for my 3rd time for the host room, but I would like to help you try and get the atoms. Bears recently helped me get my atoms, and I think I remember a few of the places they can be hiding (that first one is behind the train desk (be sure a train is not there before you click next task).

If I dc or actually get my pin, I will be back on. Just send me a PM and we can do the atoms together if you like. :goodvibes

I had to have some help.

I made sure that before I clicked on "next task" after getting into the
monorail station, I walked in close to the left side of the the desk.

I waited for a monorail to come and leave, so when I clicked for the first
atom, I had TIME to walk near the left monorail queue side.
Be sure to click the desk, walking alongside it.

That's how I got my first atom.

Second atom is the bottom left corner by the fence.
Third atom is on a chair.
Fourth atom is hidden near the fence BETWEEN the sets of chairs.
And Fifth atom is out in the open.

AmberDaze said:
Oh!! I know how frustrating this can be. :( I am currently in queue for my 3rd time for the host room, but I would like to help you try and get the atoms. Bears recently helped me get my atoms, and I think I remember a few of the places they can be hiding (that first one is behind the train desk (be sure a train is not there before you click next task).

If I dc or actually get my pin, I will be back on. Just send me a PM and we can do the atoms together if you like. :goodvibes

Thank you very much but third time was the charm. Got 'em. Now I can spend months working on fireworks. I've never gotten much over 200,000 so it should take me a while. :rolleyes1

current green car quest time: 3082:27:09

Dashzap said:
Thank you very much but third time was the charm. Got 'em. Now I can spend months working on fireworks. I've never gotten much over 200,000 so it should take me a while. :rolleyes1

current green car quest time: 3082:27:09

Woot!! Congratulations! :)

:goodvibes
BriarRosie said:
I had to have some help.

I made sure that before I clicked on "next task" after getting into the
monorail station, I walked in close to the left side of the the desk.

I waited for a monorail to come and leave, so when I clicked for the first
atom, I had TIME to walk near the left monorail queue side.
Be sure to click the desk, walking alongside it.

That's how I got my first atom.

Second atom is the bottom left corner by the fence.
Third atom is on a chair.
Fourth atom is hidden near the fence BETWEEN the sets of chairs.
And Fifth atom is out in the open.

Excellent directions! Wish I had asked you this morning. :goodvibes

Dashzap said:
:goodvibes

Excellent directions! Wish I had asked you this morning. :goodvibes

Woot! I'm glad it helped. I did see your post a little late. ;)

Dashzap said:
Twice more today, got 85 ghosts, but blew the atoms. Very discouraging.

This just happened to me a few minutes ago. FINALLY got 85 ghosts, and couldn't find the first atom, thus sending me back to having to catch 85 ghosts again.

I'm so mad I signed off VMK. :badpc: x1000. :furious:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter