GREAT Toy Story 1 & 2 Deal

ZiPaD3doDAH

DIS Veteran
Best Prices for Toy Story 1 + 2 combo ...
Toys R Us: $21.99 each, or $16.99 each WYB two combo packs. $16.99 (x2) = $33.98 - 2x $5 coupon = $23.98 (for both) or $21.99 - $5.00 = $16.99 (for one).
Target: $22.99 (x2) = $45.98 - $10.00 promo (for purchasing both) - 2x $5.00 coupon = $25.98 (for both). *NOTE: UNCONFIRMED PRICE, PREVIOUS ADSCAN SHOWED $19.99*
Best Buy: $24.99 (x2) = $49.98 - $10.00 promo (for purchasing both) - 2x $5.00 coupon = $29.98
Disney Store (B&M, for 1 title) = $24.99 (each), receive $5 off ANY purchase + pin set
Disney Store (B&M, for both titles) = $24.99 (each), receive $20 off ANY purchase + pin set (diff. from above)
(There will be the usual exclusions for the "ANY" coupons, including blu-rays)
Walmart: ??

Amazon: $39.98

*Note: You will also receive movie cash towards Toy Story 3 in each combo pack
*Note: If purchasing at Target, each combo pack should have a Target-exclusive DVD-ROM game.

$5.00 coupon should be available, here: http://www.toystorysave5.com around Friday, March 19th, or as late as Monday, March 22nd.

Plus, you can request $8 off both movies if you have the original dvd's & send the upc codes to disney.

CREDIT: http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1916250

What a steal! :cool1::banana::cheer2:

I just started a new thread for this also, sorry I didn't see yours. If you also have gone to the upgrade to Blu Website and gotten your 2 $8 off coupons you could have your cost down to $3!

I sent my UPC code in for TS2 & they said it was not valid :confused3

Did you actually tear your upc code out or wrote down the code for them?

I ripped it off of the movie. I actually have the Toy Story 2 Pack on DVD. It was 1 and 2 in the same case, from back in 99 when the movies first came out on DVD.

Ahhh, I wrote it down for them.

It looks so ugly once you rip the code off in the back & I already sold my TS2 for money to go towards the combo pack. Oh well

Hmm, they have the coupon up for Toy Story for the US but not one for Toy Story 2 US, only Canada.

If you have Toy Story 1 or 2 on DVD or VHS and are a member of Disney Movie Rewards. You can receive an additional $10 off coupon for one of the movies. Which could bring your cost at Target down to $10! Thanks Disney.

If you have Toy Story 1 or 2 on DVD or VHS and are a member of Disney Movie Rewards. You can receive an additional $10 off coupon for one of the movies. Which could bring your cost at Target down to $10! Thanks Disney.
I can't remember where I read it (in one of the links in the links I think, lol) but Target won't let you stack the coupons like that.

Also the link at the top is now saying $22.99 not $19.98. It's $21.99 at TRU but my TRUs are quite a ways away so it wouldn't be worth the $2.00 to me. Target supposedly price matches but you have to jump through hoops to get them to do so. Twenty four-fivish bucks for both combo packs still isn't a bad deal though.

:confused3 is anyone else not able to print the coupons? i've tried a ton, but every time i click print it tells me to install the coupon printer, which i have, every time. still no coupons.

:confused3 is anyone else not able to print the coupons? i've tried a ton, but every time i click print it tells me to install the coupon printer, which i have, every time. still no coupons.

this has happened to me before. I used a different browser and then it worked if I remember it didn't work on explorer and did on safari (or it could be the other way around). I have heard this happening to other people as well.

Are you making sure to add the tiny numbers at the front and at the end? That's what always trips me up.

Try Restarting whatever browser you are using. Coupon Printer is an application that is added to the browser that you are using. So if you are in Internet Explorer you need to restart it cause it won't be in Safari's Add ons.

Got it to work, thanks! Had to switch out of explorer into AOL to do it, just FYI for anyone else that may be having trouble too. I restarted explorer several times, but it just wouldn't work.

Does anybody know the difference in the box that has a blue SPECIAL EDITION strip or the box that has a yellow one?
They show both on the TRU ad and the blue only on the Target ad.

Does anybody know the difference in the box that has a blue SPECIAL EDITION strip or the box that has a yellow one?
They show both on the TRU ad and the blue only on the Target ad.

I don't know, but Target's website has them listed separately, as Blu-Ray + DVD or DVD + Blu-Ray. It could just be a packaging difference?

Disney's coupon site actually seems to make a point to say that the set came with the movie + special features on Blu-Ray and then the feature film on DVD, so I don't know if this will actually be a set where the DVD has few or no bonus features.

(The prices are so crazy-low I was going to go out and get it but I could only get one of the $10 coupons to print...no, Disney, not everyone can be on the Internet and on their printer at the same time :flower3: --so I'll wait. They might make a 3-movie set for Christmas anyway, assuming I like Toy Story 3 enough to purchase. :) )

So, using coupons and sale prices, what's the best price people have managed to get? I got both movies together for a combined grand total of $6.53 out the door at Toys R Us ... anyone get anything better than that?

Toys R Us paid 2 cents! 16.99 plus tax 18.01 minus the $10 Coupon then I had Upgrade to Blu cash $8. Final cost 2 Cents

I can't remember where I read it (in one of the links in the links I think, lol) but Target won't let you stack the coupons like that.

Also the link at the top is now saying $22.99 not $19.98. It's $21.99 at TRU but my TRUs are quite a ways away so it wouldn't be worth the $2.00 to me. Target supposedly price matches but you have to jump through hoops to get them to do so. Twenty four-fivish bucks for both combo packs still isn't a bad deal though.

I read on the Budget Board a post that said they were able to use the Manufactures coupons on both movies. This is what I understand from the post: BUYING THEM AT TARGET

Buy TS1 and TS2: $45.98
Automatic discount ($10 off) taken at the register for buying both: $45.98-10.00 = $35.98
Minus $10 off each movies (manufacture's coupon) : $35.98-$20.00=$15.98 for both

I will be going later today to target and try it out for myself=)

You can use both of the coupons and get the $10 off for buying both at TRU. I also had a $3 birthday coupon so I walked out including tax $12.99 and got ts1 & ts2 for that total and then with the free movie tickets, up to an $8.50 value each, they are paying me lol. I went to both tru and target yesterday and they were sold out, they were fully stocked today at both. Enjoy !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter