GREAT seafood place?

Karrie Davis

Mouseketeer
We will be there in on the 9th :) Both our family (CO.) and the family we are going with (MN.) are wanting some GREAT off site sea food.

What would you recommend?

In May 2009 we went to Bonefish Grill...It was one of the highlights of our trip! Our kids LOVED it (ages 12 and 7 at the time)and the wait staff was amazing. The food is great quality and they reworked a couple of the recipes for our kids. It is not a cheap place to go --- but it was worth it to us!

We went to the location at 7830 West Sand Lake Road, Orlando, FL 32819. We will definately eat there again!

bonefishgrill.com

Good Luck ---BTW ---- we will be there from Jan 6 - 10th!

Thanks! I will check out their site!

If any one knows any others we would like to go out a few times for seafood :) We don't always get the best here in Colorado - LOL

If you will have a car and don't mind driving over to Titusville, the best seafood IMHO is at Dixie Crossroads.

We don't make a trip to FL without eating there at least once! I grew up in FL and miss eating good seafood. DC takes care of me!

A couple of years ago, I heard they also had a restaurant on I-drive. I don't know if that is still there, and I never ate there so I can't speak for how it compares to the Titusville location.

I can tell you though, it is definitely worth the drive to Titusville!

Hands down, either FLying Fish, on the Boardwalk OR Todd English's Blue Zoo located in the DOlphin Hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter