Great price on a Baggallini

mickeyplanner08

DIS Veteran
OK, I ordered the lime green (what else?) messenger sling from bagsbuy.com and used the code save10 and then registered on the site and the total was only $19.30....what a deal :goodvibes

Bought a really cute lime bag for WDW, but it's not big enough to hold DD5's costume once we are done with a character meal, so I'm back to the drawing board.

I finally joined the ranks of Disers who own a Baggallini. I just ordered mine from bagsbuy, but my total was a bit more. (I am not sure why. I used the code and registered. It came to about 30 bucks.) I got the black one. :)

Thanks for posting this! After debating over this for several days finally decided what the heck and ordered. Mine was 19. something too and of course I ordered the lime green one!!!

Thanks again.

I just ordered mine the other day. The cheaper Baggallinis are on the last pages...so keep scrolling til you get to the them. I got mine in periwinkle. I registered during the checkout process and was able to get both discounts.

Already have an Overland bag in lime, and wanted to go with something I could use more often. Will the black be killer hot at WDW in Sept? Is this bag big enough to stuff a princess costume (the bulky deluxe ones, but folded into a 2 gal ziploc) into the main compartment, and still have room for autograph book, phone, wallet, etc? That's why I couldn't use the lime Overland bag....not big enough for the princess's wardrobe.....:faint:

:thumbsup2 I got one too! Lime green of course and it was $19.

Ok, so the 1st step to recovery is admitting you have a problem:

My name is Gina and I have a luggage/bag addiction. I appreciate that the airlines are trying to help me reduce my collection by only allowing 1 piece of luggage. However, it's causing me a great amount of stress/anxiety because HOW DO I CHOOSE THE 1 SPECIAL BAG????

I would love to get one too. But I'm only seeing them for $31.45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused3 :confused3

bagga121602_64242_lg.jpg

Here is the one that I got it was $19.30 total, use the Save10 code and registure and it will take $10.00 off the total and then another $2. something with free shipping it ends up being $19.30 total. I got it in black.

Is this bag big enough to stuff a princess costume (the bulky deluxe ones, but folded into a 2 gal ziploc) into the main compartment, and still have room for autograph book, phone, wallet, etc? That's why I couldn't use the lime Overland bag....not big enough for the princess's wardrobe.....:faint:

Hi Frann - I have both bags so I will try to help, I think it will be close. I measured the main compartment of my Overland Donner bag to be 7in wide, 4in deep and almost 10in high. The messenger bag's main compartment is a little roomier. I measured 8in wide, 3in deep and 12.5in tall. Measure your costume. If you think it will fit in the messenger's main compartment then the outer compartment should be big enough to hold your autograph book, phone, wallet, etc.
If you think you'll need something bigger check LLBean. I used the Touring Travel Bag as my diaper bag last summer. We used the large one and left it in the stroller.
HTH - Sue
ETA - Remember that BagsBuy has free return shipping if you try it and don't like it.

Is this bag big enough to stuff a princess costume (the bulky deluxe ones, but folded into a 2 gal ziploc) into the main compartment, and still have room for autograph book, phone, wallet, etc? That's why I couldn't use the lime Overland bag....not big enough for the princess's wardrobe.....:faint:

You might just get a bag that you love and are comfortable with and rent a locker for the costume??

are these bags really comfortable? I need to find a bag to carry this trip but I worry about my shoulder and back getting sore?

Can you post the link to the specific bag you're getting for that price?

The only bags I can find that look similar to that are coming up as $28.95 with the code/free shipping.

Thanks, :)

I found the bag in ripstop nylon was the 19 one. The crinkle material ones were more.

Keep scrolling...to pg. 4 or 5. The ripstop nylon are the cheaper ones.

I searched for bags under the "green category" and it displayed everything they offer in the color green.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter