Great Poncho Conspiracy

dkostel

DIS Veteran
When I was on a recent trip I discovered this shocking truth. They shoot the rain clouds out of the top of the antenna thingey on Space Mountain. I believe this is done to increase sales of mickey ponchos and umbrellas. Maybe the rumored Space Mountain rehab is going to include the installation of a cold weather machine to increase sweatshirt and jacket sales.

Poncho.jpg

Oh No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They figured it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin
Disney Stockholder since b4 I was even born!

Actually, I believe they figured out what was missing from SO CAL with Disneyland... Year round warmth plus storms = big bucks and us suckers willing to go any time we had a break from work or school.

BTW... I had a week at WDW in Aug and will have an adults only weekend a couple of weeks from now and a full out holiday trip over the Thanksgiving weekend. Yes... We are sick, but we love it. :) :) :yay: :woohoo:

Kevin

When I was on a recent trip I discovered this shocking truth. They shoot the rain clouds out of the top of the antenna thingey on Space Mountain. I believe this is done to increase sales of mickey ponchos and umbrellas. Maybe the rumored Space Mountain rehab is going to include the installation of a cold weather machine to increase sweatshirt and jacket sales.

Poncho.jpg

Dont laugh to hard. We were there in May of this year and one night got quite cold and we had a heck of a time finding nice sweaters lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!