Great News:

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
All of DD's 4-H projects are complete... signed off, labelled, ready to go ... they are in my van awaiting for us to work check-in tomorrow morning at the fair (8:15am - noon).. Yeah, NOT! It's a complete zoo during check-in so the time will go FAST!!!

I completed the club scrapbook (64 pages) and the banner and the poster board on our country (our fair theme is 4-H Around The World) is in the van ready to go!

Yeah!! Now to see if all the hard work invest in these projects are rewarded the way they should be!!!

Congratulations, Nancy!! I hope you guys win a prize!! What was your country? Good luck and try to have SOME fun at the fair!!

Congratulations on being done!! Great job! Good luck, and enjoy the fair!! :banana:

WOO HOO! and next week we start on next years project right??? LOL ;) :rotfl:

Go lock your car right now so the neighbor kid doesn't swipe them!!!!! :rotfl2:

Can't wait to hear how she places with her projects.

She's #1 in our book. :thumbsup2 Quick make her a ribbon from all her DIS aunties!

WOO HOO! and next week we start on next years project right??? LOL ;) :rotfl:

Go lock your car right now so the neighbor kid doesn't swipe them!!!!! :rotfl2:

Hey! I did that! That was my first thought.. all that hard work..and this would be the day my van got broken into in my driveway!

She has to complete one project a month starting in Sept. IF it is not complete she can't turn it in..and all projects are due by May 1 or NO WDW for her! (mean mommy)

YM: The club chose Australia to do.. gathered facts on the country, did a toy/book drive and sold the books at a resale shop and the proceeds went to a charity in Australia. (They raised 115.00).

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!!! We'll know today how she did..and tomorrow if she got any advance placings and state fair entries...

Lisa: I will make that ribbon this afternoon!!! Thanks for being so thoughtful!!!
Which reminds me.. how are things on your homefront? Off to see if I can find any info before I have to head out to the fair for project check-in (not only are we turning her projects in, the club projects in..but I'm working til noon)

DD got Blue (1st) ribbons in all her events.. 7 projects.
Got HONORS in Create Your Own Thing * our animal ABC book*
Child Development, Collections (postcards), and Home Environment..

We'll find out tomorrow if there are any State Fair entries for sure..but DD didn't think she advanced out of Honors.. She is disappointed but took good notes about who got what, what they did..and how she could improve..
She worked a 12 hour volunteer shift today getting the projects checked in, ribboned, set up.. and than she helped the Mini 4-H project judging. I'm tellin' ya the kid is pretty popular in her group of friends.. it makes a mommy proud! (Oh, and the number of guys who kid with her is amazing! YES, mommy watched and gave the "look" to a few of them!)

That is awesome! (The best birthday present I can think of...)

Have a great day tomorrow! Congrats to DD! :)

Let her know she made her DIS aunties proud too!!

That is phenom!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

OOOH she is lucky I wasn't there, I'd a scared off all the boys. Leave my baby alone! LOL

Congrats PrincessJ!!!! You go girl!
I bet she makes it to state!
Why is she disappointed?

tell her Auntie Buffy could not have been more proud, wish I had been there to see it!

How about a summers internship at a rescue farm near her Aunt Buffy and Aunt Lisa?;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter