• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Great Disney Vacation Club Offer!

figment27

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I just received this great offer from Disney Vacation Club.
They offered me a 4day/3night stay at any moderate WDW resort plus an additional fourth night at the $89 rate if I booked before June 30th.
The only requirement to receive this great rate was to attend a "pressure-free Open House" of a Disney Vacation Home. The personalized tour lasts 90 minutes.
The only other requirement is that travel needs to occur from 5/12/02-8/24/02 or 10/3/02-11/2/02.
We are unable to take advantage of this great offer because our trip is not scheduled until Jan. 2003.
They enclosed a return post card with two choices on it:
to send more info about Disney Vacatoin Club OR to be taken off the mailing list.
I chose to remain on the mailing list, I had to provide our home phone and email address.
Do you think this will increase our changes of receving another offer?
That would be great to get another offer for when we are scheduled to visit!!
Figment

Wow, I wish they'd send me one of those cards...good for AKL. We will already be there 10/26-11/3! I could do the "open house" on the 29th while my DD & DGD are gone to Discovery Cove! I think I'll email my DU agent and see if she could do anything to set it up. Can't hurt?

Yes, I think you'll probably get another card. Good Luck!

I could do the "open house" on the 29th while my DD & DGD are gone to Discovery Cove!

Just want to warn everyone that I read somewhere than 50% of people who tour DVC with no intention of buying do eventually buy;) :D

LOL...I'm already thinking Home Equity Loan! If the show me one I'm a gonner for sure! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter