Great Discount on Phantom

QueenDoOver

Dis Diva
I just got an amazing price on Golden Circle seats at the Venetian's website. Put in code 241local and it will make your tickets half price for whatever level you choose. I'm thrilled, because when I told hubby the tickets were going to be $300 for the show he just about had a heart attack and said we needed to choose a different show, but then when I got them for half price he was happy as could be.

By the way, if you buy anything at vegas.com, you might consider getting gift cards at Costco. The sell you $100 gift card for $79.

Happy Planning!

Tracey

We've seen the Phantom twice at the Venetian, and enjoyed it very much.

Woody

I just got an amazing price on Golden Circle seats at the Venetian's website. Put in code 241local and it will make your tickets half price for whatever level you choose. I'm thrilled, because when I told hubby the tickets were going to be $300 for the show he just about had a heart attack and said we needed to choose a different show, but then when I got them for half price he was happy as could be.

By the way, if you buy anything at vegas.com, you might consider getting gift cards at Costco. The sell you $100 gift card for $79.

Happy Planning!

Tracey

Tracey - are these e-tickets or do you have to pick them up at the Venetian? If you have to pick them up, they will most likely ask you for your ID to prove you are local :scared:

Thanks Woody! I am assured by everyone that it is a great show. I watched the movie on netflix recently and loved it! I can hardly wait.

Theresa! Hi there lady! I know about the ID requirement and was nervous about that, but there were no restrictions indicated when I put in the code, and then I was able to print the tickets at home. I have them in file waiting for next week to arrive, even as I type. To repeat myself "I can hardly wait!".

The movie was really good too!

Thanks Woody! I am assured by everyone that it is a great show. I watched the movie on netflix recently and loved it! I can hardly wait.

Theresa! Hi there lady! I know about the ID requirement and was nervous about that, but there were no restrictions indicated when I put in the code, and then I was able to print the tickets at home. I have them in file waiting for next week to arrive, even as I type. To repeat myself "I can hardly wait!".

Then enjoy!!! It was really good - and even better with a good deal :thumbsup2

Hi - Thanks for posting this code, with the discount, the show will work for a family trip in March:yay:. Hope your trip is great, when you are back, if you can, please post your comments on the theatre and show and whether you had any problems using the tics. :thumbsup2
Thx!

. . . please post your comments on the theatre . . .
I've seen the Phantom of the Opera in London, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and on Broadway.

IMHO, the theatre in Las Vegas is the best since it is remodeled to resemble the Opera Garnier in Paris.

Woody

Well, I am very late getting back to report, but I loved, loved, loved the show. An amazing experience to say the least. When it was over, I was so sucked in by the story that I was crying. My husband was dying of embarrasment. I still think it is just so incredibly sad for the Phantom, to not get that joy of everlasting love. I much prefer how Beauty and the Beast ends.

The seats in the Golden Circle were phenomenol and the theatre is breathtaking. I want to go back again.

ps I just put the code in again to see if it was still working and it is! Amazing: $78 for a Golden Circle Seat.

Thanks for reporting back. We're planning another visit to LV.

Woody

Apologies for the necro post, but I want to see how that code worked out for folks who tried it. I'm going to it with the father and fiance in 2 weeks, and wanted to be sure I wasn't going to be out 250 bucks if I order tickets for the three of us (I'm not a Vegas local) using the code posted and printing them off at home :D

Apologies for the necro post, but I want to see how that code worked out for folks who tried it. I'm going to it with the father and fiance in 2 weeks, and wanted to be sure I wasn't going to be out 250 bucks if I order tickets for the three of us (I'm not a Vegas local) using the code posted and printing them off at home :D

:thumbsup2 I'm with you...great deal but I want to make sure ppl don't get turned away once they get there because they aren't locals.

do you use the code on the Ticketmaster site as its where it directs me to buy

We used this code successfully last March, bought 7 tics, printed at home and had no problems at the show, no id check. Great show, great theatre, enjoy!

We used this code successfully last March, bought 7 tics, printed at home and had no problems at the show, no id check. Great show, great theatre, enjoy!

I also want to use this code even tho I'm not local. But when I checkout, there is no option to email/print tix at home. I either have to snail mail it to me (will they notice it's not Nevada address) or pick up at ticketmaster retail outlet (again, will they notice Im not Nevada resident).

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.

I used this code last Sept and had them mailed to my non NV address. Didn't have any issue with getting them at all.

There is an option to print tickets at home for US residents, living in ireland , i assume i could print them off as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter