Great deal for Buffalo park and fly

Camilo

1992 98 06 07 10 11 13 (cruise) 15 16 18 22
Hi folks...

I found this deal on Red Flag Deals and decided to pass on here for those who are flying from Buffalo to WDW and need park and fly package.

If you go through TrinityReservations.com, you can reserve the StayBridge Suites in Buffalo for 94.00 (taxes in) which includes:

- 1 night suite for 4 people
- hot breakfast the next day
- shuttle to/from airport
- 14 days of free parking
- from Monday to Thursday, hot snacks served at dinner time along with pop, beer and wine. From reviews found online, I saw people having pasta, fried chicken with potatos and burgers/hot dogs depending on the night.

I am a HUGE fan of staying in Buffalo Marriott, which can usually be had for 60.00 through priceline (78.00 after taxes). This StayBridge deal to me is much better:

- for 16.00 dollars more, you get free breakfast and free meal the night before
- it's located within walking distance (100 meters) from one of my favorites restaurants in US: Olive Gardens
- it's also less than 1 km from the Walmart SuperCenter on Transit Road. Ive had great deals at this walmart and we now make it part of our trip.

If anyone has stayed there and see pros/cons, please let us know. the reviews on Trip Advisor are not bad at all.

Hope this can help anyone. I've made reservations for our November trip.

Camilo

My family has stayed at both Staybridge Suites in the Buffalo area as well as the Buffalo Marriott.

We love both of these hotels. We have used the Park and Fly for the Marriott where you can park as long as you like. The rooms and the hotel are really nice.

We have never used the Park and Fly for the Staybridge Suites although we have stayed at both locations (West Seneca and Clarence) twice for shopping purposes (4 times total). Love this hotel. We always book a one bedroom with two queens which comes with a really nice kitchenette and livingroom. These rooms are very new and comfortable with a flat screen tv in each room. The beds and bedding are wonderful. Free Wifi in rooms.

The staff is very friendly. The pool is nice and the exercise room is great with a flat screen tv, a water tower and towels. There are also FREE laundry facilities if you are so inclined. Everything looks brand new.

The free breakfast is more than adequate with yoghurt, pastries, scrambled and boiled eggs, sausage or bacon, shredded cheese, salsa, cereal, bagels and toast, a do-it-yourself waffle station, etc. Also, juice and coffee/tea.

From Mon to Thursday they do have food at dinner time but I wouldn't really consider this a meal. I guess if you are on a budget you won't starve. They bbq very thin hamburgers or hot dogs or sometimes the menu says "stew". I did take advantage of the free white wine which was a decent dry pinot grigio. Didn't try the red wine or beer. They also have beer and soda.

We stayed here last Easter Sunday and woke up to a great Easter egg hunt for the kids. The staff - I mean Easter bunny - hid tons of plastic eggs (with treats inside) all around the hotel including on all floors, the elevator and lobby. Very nice touch!

The Olive Garden is extrememly close to the Clarence Staybridge Suites hotel BUT it is across a very busy multi-lane road (highway?) that I wouldn't attempt to cross as a pedestrian. Really, you need to drive.

Thanks for the great feedback, LSmith.
I'll ensure we drive to Olive Gardens and not try to cross the road. It's also good to clarify that's not a "true" dinner that's offered from Mondays to Thursday.
Still, I think it's a great deal and have booked my stay for November 8th.

Camilo

My family has stayed at both Staybridge Suites in the Buffalo area as well as the Buffalo Marriott.

We love both of these hotels. We have used the Park and Fly for the Marriott where you can park as long as you like. The rooms and the hotel are really nice.

We have never used the Park and Fly for the Staybridge Suites although we have stayed at both locations (West Seneca and Clarence) twice for shopping purposes (4 times total). Love this hotel. We always book a one bedroom with two queens which comes with a really nice kitchenette and livingroom. These rooms are very new and comfortable with a flat screen tv in each room. The beds and bedding are wonderful. Free Wifi in rooms.

The staff is very friendly. The pool is nice and the exercise room is great with a flat screen tv, a water tower and towels. There are also FREE laundry facilities if you are so inclined. Everything looks brand new.

The free breakfast is more than adequate with yoghurt, pastries, scrambled and boiled eggs, sausage or bacon, shredded cheese, salsa, cereal, bagels and toast, a do-it-yourself waffle station, etc. Also, juice and coffee/tea.

From Mon to Thursday they do have food at dinner time but I wouldn't really consider this a meal. I guess if you are on a budget you won't starve. They bbq very thin hamburgers or hot dogs or sometimes the menu says "stew". I did take advantage of the free white wine which was a decent dry pinot grigio. Didn't try the red wine or beer. They also have beer and soda.

We stayed here last Easter Sunday and woke up to a great Easter egg hunt for the kids. The staff - I mean Easter bunny - hid tons of plastic eggs (with treats inside) all around the hotel including on all floors, the elevator and lobby. Very nice touch!

The Olive Garden is extrememly close to the Clarence Staybridge Suites hotel BUT it is across a very busy multi-lane road (highway?) that I wouldn't attempt to cross as a pedestrian. Really, you need to drive.

Thanks I will need to look into this. I currently have a reservation at the Millenium but its costing more alot more and I am not reading some negative reviews.

I looked into this but unfortunately they were sold out for my date. Hoping I can find some other deal. Not sure what is going on that weekend but all hotel rates seem to be high.

Not a problem about the snacks/happy hour. The family loves the Olive Garden so we will be there for sure.

Also I just got a note today that all the double rooms are booked up but we were moved to a King Suite with a pull out couch. Yee Ha Love my King.:lovestruc

So I looked at this deal but it says it's only good for 4 people... We'll be 3 adults and 2 kids. Does anyone know if it's possible to add a rollaway and what the cost would be?

Thanks!

We booked and stayed 18 August 2011. Great hotel, great service, this hotel will be our future park and fly for Buffalo Airport. Shuttle service was great. We had the first flight of the day with SW 6:05 a.m. departure, so they gave us breakfast brown bags to take with us. Breakfast does not start till 6:30 a.m. The shuttle service starts at 4:00 a.m.

We wished we had more time to spend at the hotel because we never got to use the pool or fitness room. They also offer free laundry (washer and dryer).

Any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for the update!

I have been a little reluctant to book through Trinity Reservations, simply because I'm not familiar with them and you have to pay them directly. I'm glad to hear that someone has had a good experience. The deal is too good to pass up.

I booked this for Oct 13. thanks for the tip. reviews look great, $94 all in for a suite....GET IN!!!!!

Just booked the Staybridge deal for Nov 9th. We got $99 incl parking. Just waiting to get my confirmation. For those who have booked.. when did you get your hotel confirmation?

Thanks!

Any other reviews or recent experiences on this deal and how easily it activates in real life? How about for 5 people?

I sent Trinity an e-mail about the 5 person question and they indicated that there would be no issue with 5 people, since it is an all-suite hotel...but it is their site (Trinity) that calls out the 4 person maximum.

I just got my confirmation and an email directly from the hotel as I had a few questions. Great customer service so far. I also booked for 5 ppl and had emailed Trinity to ensure their deal was good for 5.

:cool1:

Below is the review I left on TripAdvisor.
What a GREAT hotel.
It is now my park and fly hotel for Buffalo.

Our family of four (myself, wife and two kids, 3 and 6 years old) lives in Canada but refuses to pay the very expensive airfare from Toronto when going to Orlando. This is the second year we drive to Buffalo (1.5 hours), stay in a hotel (Marriott was chosen last year) and fly from there. It saves us at least 1000 dollars every year.

We stayed here on November 8th.

We booked through trinityreservations and got an amazing rate, which included breakfast, shuttle to/from airport and parking. I would be cheaper to spend a night in the hotel than parking at the airport.
I also had read this chain (Staybridge) had complementary light dinner from Monday to Thursday so I was curious about it.

OVERALL:
I was extremely impressed with this hotel. Everything looked brand new and everyone was working with a smile on their faces. I strongly recommend this hotel to anyone flying out of Buffalo or even on a shopping trip.

SERVICE AND AMMENITIES:
We didn't use most of the amenities from the hotel but did go on a tour to check them. Hotel has a regular size indoor pool and hot tub. I also saw a gym with nice equipment and lots of towels. Hotel also offers a few free washers and dryers. You need to bring the soap or buy at the reception.

We arrived around 5:00 PM. check-in was a breeze, we were given a room on the 1st floor (#138) facing the mini-golf they have. The reception staff advised us of dinner being served from 5:30 to 7:30 PM.

The dinner was "make your own sandwich" type, with ham, turkey breast, cheese, fries and salad. For desert, there was chocolate mousse and fruit salad. For drinks, free beer, pop, juice and water. The dinner menu is posted in the fridge and it varies daily.

After dinner, we checked the theater they have by reception. My oldest son went to reception and he could choose a DVD to watch it. The seats were very comfortable.

Next day, breakfast was good with several choices, cold and hot. I checked the mini golf (very small size, but nice) and basketball half-court. I also saw they have a fire pit outside, which must be nice to sit around in spring and fall nights.

The hotel has free wireless. you need to get the passcode with reception. I don't know how often it changes.

The shuttle to airport was great both ways. The first trip (to airport) took 12 minutes. When we arrived back, we called the hotel. In 15 minutes, the shuttle was there and it took another 15 minutes to reach the hotel (rush hour). Driver asked where we were parked and stopped right by our car, helping to unload the shuttle and load our car.

I found the location great, on Transit road, a 1 minute drive to the walmart supercenter (we always have good deals there) and right across one of my favorite restaurants in US, Olive Gardens. Too bad we didn't have time to go to Olive Gardens this time though.

ROOM:
Room was very clean and a very good size. Our room had a full kitchen and living room with a sofa bed. The actual bedroom had 2 queen beds. Room can sleep 5 or 6 with no issues. It also had 2 LCD TVs and a DVD player, which the kids used. A nice touch is the complementary coffee, tea and popcorn they had in the kitchen. Bed and pillows were comfortable.

VALUE:
At 94.00 taxes in, this was a steal, including dinner, overnight stay, breakfast, shuttle and parking. This will be our park and fly stay going forward. Even without the free dinner (weekend trip), it would still be a great value. This will be the first review I leave on Trip Advisor with 5 stars. I definitely recommend Staybridge Suites Buffalo-airport.

Camilo

Great review Camilo...thanks for doing this.

My family is staying there in less then a couple of weeks and I certainly feel more confident with this knowledge.

Thanks for posting about this hotel and how to get a good deal!
I am a bit hesitant though, since I have no experience with that booking company nor the hotel itself.
I am thinking of booking for next May (for 5 of us) and would love to hear more experiences from other Canadians that have gone this route. "FirstTimeDisneyDad" I hope you will post after you return and give us your perspective too.
If more people have good experiences, it would make me more comfortable about booking for us and even recommending it to others we know.
This is the best rate I've found so far for a family of 5.
:)

we have stayed here 3 times so far and booked through this company - our next trip in january we have our pre-flight booked as well...this is a great hotel - clean, big rooms, friendly staff. we love having the fridge/kitchenette (for leftovers from the great italian restaurant next store - camilos i think - order the family pasta combo but be very hungry!!!) - we were nervous on our first booking too but have made this our new favourite park n fly - we're even going an extra night before our next trip so we can do some shopping and use the pool and movie area. the only downside we had was one trip late summer when there were a huge number of young adult guests that were in all the common areas and lots of traffic in the hallways - they weren't a behviour problem just large numbers/increased volume - i believe most were canadian teacher's college students on long-stay until labour day. the next time we stayed the place was practically empty except for business travellers and a few families. i recommend this link and hotel to all my family and friends now - i know 2 others that have stayed here and had positive experiences. it is a bit further from the airport so plan to leave a bit earlier for your flight (15 mins or so to get there or less) but worth it for the $ - on one of our stays they gave us a 2 bedroom suite for the same $99 price as that was all they had - talk about luxury for a family of 3!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter