GREAT buys at AC Moore!!

WDWAurora

<font color=teal>I may not be Peter's Tink, but I'
I checked out the ad for AC Moore this week and saw some things I had to have. 12x12 top loading refills were on sale for $1, so I bought 4 (regularly $3.88), photo boxes on sale for $1 (had to get a raincheck for these because they were out) and the Tote-ally cool crafting tote for $16.49 (regularly $30!!). Paper was 1/2 price and the "Touch of Jolee's" were on sale for $1, but I only needed the first 3 things on this list, so I made it out for a little less money. Good stuff. Sale goes through tomorrow so head out if you need these basics!

Boo Hoo...no ACMoore's in my neck of the woods...I just loved checking out their great sales when I lived in Fl.

HC

I just went and stocked up on paper and stickers. I am just getting back in the swing of things in regards to scrapping and needed some new stickers and basic paper.

They had lots of great stuff !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter