Great baby deal at Disney Store

janette

DIS Veteran
Went to TDS today and they have all the easter things for $5, one of the items was a hardbook Animal Stories Book combined with a Thumper toy that has a crinkly flower around it's neck. Good deal for just the book but with the toy it makes a great gift for baby showers or other occasions. If you have DVC or DC it's only $4.50 :D

I think this was only good today but they might to it again next Wednesday. Check back then.

I also bought this today!! I actually did not see this item at first but when I went to check out, the CM showed me the book set and said it wasn't supposed to be marked down (she said it was a mistake in the markdowns this morning but once they marked it down they had to leave it for today). But it would go back up to 25.99 tomorrow and not be marked down again (which is why I bought a couple). She did say that various items would be 5.00 on Wednesdays (original price around 12-15.00). Thanks.

I bought one of these book/thumper sets for a Christening gift for my neighbor's baby last Saturday. They had it for 50% off. Needless to day, I jumped on it for the price of $15. Mickey

I bought one yesterday in Raleigh. Went in to get Toy Store 2 before it went back into the vault and couldn't pass up on the book. It was definitely the best buy of $5 sale that day.

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter