Great American Scrapbook Convention?

Twingle

DIS Veteran
Hi there - I was wondering if anyone here has attended and what you thought? There has been one very close to my house for the last several years, but this is the first year I'm not pregnant/nursing, and I can actually GO! If you could share if you just went to look around, or if you went to classes and crops, I'd really appreciate it. I'm not sure what to expect!

Thanks!

We have a group that has attended the one in Arlington, TX for the last several years. This is a thread with the group for this year : http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1067563 You are welcome to join us :)

It is the only one I've ever been too so don't have anything to compare. It can be a bit disorganized, the registration seems to be available late but the classes tend to fill up. I never seem to have enough time to get around the shopping floor, there are always neat things that it's fun just too look even if you aren't buying.

I usually do the crops with our DIS group and have only done a few classes. This year I've signed up for more classes, there were some things of interest that I thought I'd go ahead and do. All the classes I've done have been good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter