Grayline Closed?

Disney is now using both Grayline and Karmel Shuttle; I called in a reservation the other day and they asked me which shuttle option I wanted. Karmel is only a couple of dollars more and runs 24 hours a day, so I think it's a much better option.

+1 for Karmel Shuttle, they are very good and provide a decent door-to-door service :)

I saw Greyline arriving at the Disneyland Hotel today and did a double-take because I thought they had stopped. The weird thing is that the bus was advertising Fast and Furious (Universal), instead of the Disney cover that the DLR Express has always had.

Maybe the bus was an older one that is now chartered by StarLine and was being used for a tour, rather than it being a bus heading to LAX. I do hope the original drivers from Grey Line got taken on by StarLine as well, as there were certainly some characters there.

We have always used the Disneyland Express Bus when landing at the John Wayne Airport but I was thinking about checking out Karmel Shuttle to see their pickup times since the DLE bus pick up time will basically leave us with a 50 minute wait or so based on our flight landing time. But, I'm traveling with my 2 yr old and 4 year old so does anyone know if they provide car seats or if we would need to tow one with us? Thanks! :)

We will be using the DLE for the first time. Are reservations necessary from John Wayne airport to DLH? How is payment taken?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter