Gray crates and Space ride pieces needed , and more

cj_clement

Sapprioth (Sephiroth is correct spelling) on vmk a
i need the Following ::
2000 credits for "Splash Mountain" room :crazy:
Buyable space RIDE pieces , ( no poles or switches , just straights and left and right turns, and teleporters
Gray crates , i dont know how much i will need , probably around 100-200 hundred
Ice Cube Chairs - a lot
Snow Carpets - a bunch , but not as much as anything else

I have ::

x1 Bat magic One Star
Green Flip Hat
Princess Minnie Hat
Explorers yellow set ( no plain yellow shirt or greens )
HM Black set w/ top hat
Native shoes/headdress
Cowboy shirt set w/ out black vest
Jafar Hat
Mal Hat
Mission Space helm
Superhero Mask / boots
Tron Suit
Witch Hat

I am interested in your Princess Minnie Hat. I can trade you for it with buyable items of your choice and a few ice chairs. I don't know quite how much is a far price for it, but I will offer 6 ice chairs and 3,000 credits worth of items of your choice. If that is not a fair trade, please tell me and I can try to make it better.

ice cube chairs are towards bottom of list , maybe you can offer something closer to top of my list ?

I don't want to trade credits using a kiosk, but I can buy you about 11k worth of items (you can pick what I buy) and trade you those items for the hat. You can choose whatever mix of ride items and gray crates you want. Or if you want more than 11000 credits worth of items, you can suggest a price you think is fair.

I dont know if this is any better than hers or even worth it, but i can get you 3 straights 3 lefts and 2 rights, also the 2000 credits from a koisk for you minnie hat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter