Grapefruit Cake

dulluth

Mouseketeer
Is there anyway I can get the grapefruit cake if I don't choose to make the Brown Derby one of our ADRs?

Some people report being able to order a slice of grapefruit cake at the Starring Rolls Café. I have never tried to confirm this rumor, myself.

Yum!! Totally forgot about the grapefruit cake! Thanks for posting, gonna make sure to get a piece on our next trip!:yay:

Yes! My mom surprised me with a piece! She went to starring rolls to ask for a piece and they went into the Brown Derby and got her a piece to go!

We happily sat and shared it sitting on the rocking chairs at the Yacht Club. Great memory!:)

This was this past June.

I got a piece at Starring Rolls. It cost the as it would have in the restaurant. $7.00. I didn't like it at all so not worth it to me.

As some have reported, you can TRY asking for a piece at Starring Rolls, but no guarantee they will get you one.

I've tried myself and was told they couldn't.

I got one at Starring Rolls in December '10. Can't guarantee that it's an every time thing, though. The two CMs looked at each other and grinned before one disappeared and came back with it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter