Grand Villa Saratoga Springs

ckartman80

GOING BACK TO DW
Just booked the grand villa for my 6 soon to be 7 year old daughters b-day in March. We are going up with some friends who also have 2 kids. I have never stayed at SS and was wondering after reading reviews, is it all that bad of walking like they say??? Does anyone know where the Grand Villas are located on the property??? Have read that the resort is great just way to spaced out. I know going to Disney you are prepared to walk all day anyways but is it overly spaced out??? Thanks for this and any info/advice to make it a better stay...

Never stayed at SSR, but did tour the GV when they were selling SSR. It is gorgeous. Have a wonderful time.

SSR has 18 buildings with villas, plus the THV. All 18 buildings have GVs (I think 2 each).
There are 5 sections plus the THV. Since you are staying in a GV, do not worry about the THV.
The 5 sections have 5 bus stops.
Getting around the resort is subjective. I do not mind walking and find SSR easy to get around. There are many others like me, but there are those that find it too spread out. You will have to decide for yourself.
The GV are very nice. They are two floors and have an entrance on each floor with elevator access (each building has two central elevators).
The resort is quiet (some say the quietest of all Disney resorts).
Enjoy.

Kevin

Thanks for the help... So what is the best resort for a good time with the kids ages 3-9??? I have multiple points left and have to burn them before March 30. I have been to WL, BWV, OKW and WL cabins. Is there any other resorts that are better suited for children. It is my Daughters 7th birthday while we are there so I am trying to make sure she has a great time.. Thanks for the help..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter