Grand Floridian Villas & ECV

oceanwave

Mouseketeer
We will be staying in a villa at the Grand Floridian and will need a scooter during our stay. If we have an ECV delivered to the resort will it be delivered to the villas or to bell services at the hotel side?

Bell Services, if you rent from a Featured Vendor. Otherwise you need to meet the delivery person at the main building.

If you're somewhere like OKW or CBR which has separate buildings, the scooter people will be able to deliver to your building. However, at places where there is no road access to non-CM vehicles once you're past the car park/check in areas, you have to meet them in the specified areas. Sometimes it'll be outside the main entrance, other times it'll be at bell services. AoA I had to meet the driver near bell services.

If you're somewhere like OKW or CBR which has separate buildings, the scooter people will be able to deliver to your building. However, at places where there is no road access to non-CM vehicles once you're past the car park/check in areas, you have to meet them in the specified areas. Sometimes it'll be outside the main entrance, other times it'll be at bell services. AoA I had to meet the driver near bell services.

Maybe it depends on the delivery person. When we were at OKW, the delivery person for Walker made it clear that he expected to meet me at the check-in area both for drop-off and pick-up. He waited there while I drove the ECV up from Southpoint for pick-up at the end of the week. This was one reason why I decided that my next rental will be from a featured provider-I wouldn't feel that way if they had been willing to meet me at Southpoint..

Maybe it depends on the delivery person. When we were at OKW, the delivery person for Walker made it clear that he expected to meet me at the check-in area both for drop-off and pick-up. He waited there while I drove the ECV up from Southpoint for pick-up at the end of the week. This was one reason why I decided that my next rental will be from a featured provider-I wouldn't feel that way if they had been willing to meet me at Southpoint..

Maybe it's just Walker! I hire from Florida Mobility Rental - who, incidentally, are considerably cheaper than Walker!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter