Swan & Teapot

p875168811-3.jpg

Tea Setting

p731006784-3.jpg

In the neighborhood - Victoria & Alert's - off hours

p943471235-3.jpg

...and Citricos

p923323139-3.jpg

Oooh, I got so excited when I saw that you had posted about the GF Tea as DD19 and I will be there on the 22nd! I always enjoy your pictures and these did not disappoint.:thumbsup2

Did you enjoy everything?

Oooh, I got so excited when I saw that you had posted about the GF Tea as DD19 and I will be there on the 22nd! I always enjoy your pictures and these did not disappoint.:thumbsup2

Did you enjoy everything?

Absolutely everything!!

Oh, thank you for posting this!! I really want to go on our next trip! Did you order everything a la carte? Is that the blue cheese pictured? On allears.net, it says it comes with nuts and berries, but wondering if it comes with bread/crackers, too.

Oh, thank you for posting this!! I really want to go on our next trip! Did you order everything a la carte? Is that the blue cheese pictured? On allears.net, it says it comes with nuts and berries, but wondering if it comes with bread/crackers, too.

This is what I ordered:

Prince Edward's Tea - A delicious array of assorted pates, and English Blue Stilton, the "King" of English cheeses, served with marinated fresh berries, and Cumberland sauce. We then offer our delicious fresh-baked scones served with rich Devonshire cream. Your choice of our tea with a glass of our Fonseca Bin 27 Character Port. $21.00 per guest

Very Beautiful !

We have stayed at the GF have seen the Tea area, but never have gone to Tea.
Thinking of doing Tea in September with my daughter.

Thanks for the pictures! We are going in November, can't wait.

I went there for my sister in laws hen night and we had I think the Buckingham Palace Tea it was lovely and that swan pastry was melt in the mouth delicious.

The only thing I would say is I am from the UK where we drink tea every day (nothing like what they have over here) but they serve it with cream which is just very very wrong lol.

Thanks for the pictures. It makes me really excited for my reservation in September!
I love all your pictorials. Keep them coming.:thumbsup2

Deb

I know this has been asked before so forgive me please. Can you use the DDP on the tea?

Your pictures are fantastic and you have me once again trying to plan a trip for just me and my mom!

Just lovely! I loved your "favorite picture from this trip!" Thanks so much for posting those pictures. I also liked the "bonus" picture of V&A's!

especially the "favorite" and the teacup! Brings back such warm memories for me. Next time I want to purchase a teacup and saucer so I can relive the experience at home when I have my daily tea.
GF afternoon tea is terrific :love:

Fantastic photos, do you need ADRs for the tea? We are staying there in November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter