Grand Floridian Room Numbers

richards2

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if any one has a map or know where I can get a map of room numbers at the Grand Floridian.

I have stayed before and know which rooms we would like to try and stay in but can not remember what number they are.

Thank you!

Just wondering if any one has a map or know where I can get a map of room numbers at the Grand Floridian.

I have stayed before and know which rooms we would like to try and stay in but can not remember what number they are.

Thank you!

I don't know of a map with room numbers, but if you ask your question on the GF FAQ, there are some very helpful (and informative) GF veterans that could probably direct you to a map and/or give you room numbers for specific rooms :). Here is a link to the thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3158488

Maybe this will help - I found this on another site.

Good (and Not-So-Good) Rooms at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort
The resort is spread over a peninsula jutting into Seven Seas Lagoon. In addition to the main building, there are five dispersed rectangular buildings. Most rooms have a balcony, and most balconies are enclosed by a rail that affords good visibility. Dormer rooms, just beneath the roof in each building, have smaller enclosed balconies that limit visibility when you’re seated. Most dormer rooms, however, have vaulted ceilings and a coziness that compensates for the less-desirable balconies.
If you want to be near the bus and monorail stations, most of the restaurants, and shopping, ask for a room in the main building (all concierge rooms). The best rooms are 4322–4329 and 4422–4429, which have full balconies and overlook the lagoon in the direction of the beach and the Polynesian Resort. Other excellent main-building rooms are 4401–4409, with full balconies overlooking the marina and an unobstructed view of Cinderella Castle across the lagoon.
Of the five lodges, three (Conch Key, Boca Chica, and Big Pine Key) have one long side facing the lagoon and the other facing inner courtyards and swimming pools. At Conch Key, full-balcony rooms 7228– 7231, 7328–7331, and 7425–7431 offer vistas across the lagoon to the Magic Kingdom and castle. Less-expensive rooms in the same building that offer good views are 7211, 7311, and 7411; 7413, 7415, 7417, 7419, and 7421; 7212, 7312, and 7412; and 7414. (Grand Floridian room numbers are coded. Take Room 7213: 7 is the building number, 2 is the floor, and 13 is the room number.) In Boca Chica and Big Pine Key, ask for a lagoon-view room on the first, second, or third floor. Many garden-view rooms in Big Pine Key, and a few in Boca Chica, have views obstructed by a poolside building. These are the worst views from any Grand Floridian room.
The two remaining buildings, Sugar Loaf Key (concierge only) and Sago Key, face each other across the marina. The opposite side of Sugar Loaf Key faces a courtyard, while the other side of Sago Key faces a finger of the lagoon and a forested area. These views are pleasant but not in the same league as those from the rooms listed previously. Exceptions are end rooms in Sago Key (Rooms 5139, 5144, 5145, 5242–5245, 5342–5345) that have a view of the lagoon and Cinderella Castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter