Grand Floridian Pictures Needed

PrincessTanyuhKaypoo

I want to watch the way you creep across my skull
Hi everyone!

This might be a long shot but I was wondering if anyone has pictures of the GF main building 3rd floor balcony or the cul-de-sac at building 5?

I'm trying to plan a PD birthday dinner and was told these were two possible locations, plus the beach and Grand 1. I was just wondering if anyone might just happen to have pics of these areas to give me some clue as to location, seclusion, etc. Also since this is about a week and a half from now I'm not sure if outside would be a smart idea, it's cold down here (thank goodness it's not as cold as the North)!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much,
princess:TanyaKP

Misti,

Thank you so much!!! :flower1:

Now I remember, it's basically above Commander's Terrace I believe. Thank you, Thank You, Thank You!

:wave:

PrincessTanyuhKaypoo said:
Misti,

Thank you so much!!! :flower1:

Now I remember, it's basically above Commander's Terrace I believe. Thank you, Thank You, Thank You!

:wave:

Glad I could help--wish I had pix of the Boca Chica area (building 5) you are looking for, too.

There is a 2nd floor balcony in the main building that overlooks the themed pool area. Is that an option? I've seen them use that terrace for a small wedding ceremony/ pre-reception.

The third floor balcony would only be accessible as part of the Main Building Concierge since floors three and above are private.

Good luck! :)

Personally there's no way that I'd plan on dining outdoors this time of the year. It's been cool to downright COLD at night.

If you want info on the Grand One, i've taken her out three times, and can try to answer your questions. but that would be the way to go IMHO.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter