• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grand Flo/Wildlife safari/Pirate Party trip report :-)

milkshake

Earning My Ears
HI Everyone, Thanks to all the reading and post from everyone , we just returned from 3 wonderful nights at the Grand Floridian . It was awesome! We also were fortunate to go on the Wildlife Expedition safari :banana: and attended the princess: Pirate and Princess party pirate: on Weds. night.. I'll post a trip report on the trip report page if you'd like to read on... I'd love to answer any questions since it's the best way to be prepared for all the fun... It does pay to be prepared to happy planning to everyone!:wizard:
Here is a link to my photo page of the trip.
file://C:\Documents and Settings\spee\My Documents\Picasa HTML Exports\Disneyworld 2007\index.html

HI Everyone, Thanks to all the reading and post from everyone , we just returned from 3 wonderful nights at the Grand Floridian . It was awesome! We also were fortunate to go on the Wildlife Expedition safari :banana: and attended the princess: Pirate and Princess party pirate: on Weds. night.. I'll post a trip report on the trip report page if you'd like to read on... I'd love to answer any questions since it's the best way to be prepared for all the fun... It does pay to be prepared to happy planning to everyone!:wizard:
Here is a link to my photo page of the trip.
file://C:\Documents and Settings\spee\My Documents\Picasa HTML Exports\Disneyworld 2007\index.html

Did you stay concierge level in order to get the Wildlife Expedition?

Did you stay concierge level in order to get the Wildlife Expedition?

Yes we did... It was nice but shorter than I expected. We didnt' see as many of the different animals that I had hoped to see. I especially wanted to see the Gorilla bacholer set and the tigers and lion. I would do it again just for the fact that the money goes towards the animal conservation project Disney has. Our tour leader was great and so was the driver. Very informative. Only had 10 people with us for the trip as well. :thumbsup2

Sorry, I"m trying to find out how others have posted thier photos in with their responses.. Still working on it. YOu can email me and I will send you to the link to my snapfish account page if you'd like. thanks cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter