Grand Cayman- turtle farm and 7 mile beach

archers

Earning My Ears
I am traveling with my 4-yr old DD and wife. We want to go to turtle farm and 7 mile beach. We thought about just taking a taxi to turtle farm first and to 7 mile beach. Question is, is it easy to get a taxi from turtle farm to the beach, and beach back to Georgetown for a little shopping? Should be easy walk from Georgetown to pier, right?

Also, what taxi fares should I expect?

Thanks!!!

Taxis are actually 15 passenger vans. Same as local transportation. Most will charge you a fixed fee to go to turtle farm, and then they can drop you off at 7 mile beach on the way back. You will have to wait at the port until they get enough people.

What I know for sure is that you cannot go to 7mile beach first and then to turtle farm. No taxi will take you from there.

Royal Palm is on 7 mile beach, costs about $3 to get in and we had a great day there (after our stingray sandbar excursion.) It cost $4 to get in the taxi shuttle back. Well worth it! If you want to check it out, go to royalpalmscaymans.com

Great local food too.

:beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter