Grand Cayman Seaworld Explorer Semi-Submarine

We did this on our first Disney Cruise in 2003 when DS was 9 and DD was 6. We've been on two DCL cruises since (Mexican Riviera and Med), and we still refer to this excursion as the most disappointing that we've taken. Perhaps it was an off day, or perhaps it has changed, so I'm curious to hear what someone who's taken it more recently thinks.

I think we did the Atlantis one in Grand Cayman - it was located just to the right of where the tender boats dock - we did this about a year ago. It was me and my younger son who was 5 and we really enjoyed it. It was a great way to see the reefs and the fish for him since he cannot snorkel and won't get his face in the water.

I would do this again - sort of like snorkeling for those who don't want to get wet!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter