Grand Californian Super Thread

I have heard that GCH folks are allowed into DCA at 9:15AM to ride Soarin, etc., before the rest of the DCA crowd. But this seems to be almost random and I am not sure if it is policy or the whim of the CMs that day.

Last year we could get in at 0930, ride soarin and then stand in line for the rope drop for TSMM. Then watch the people run with the cm's constantly pulling people back for running. Amazing the number of people who do not understand english.........

Jack

We have a very tall 14 yo son and a "regular" height 12 yo son that will be coming to DL with us. There is NO way the taller son can sleep w/ his brother. Can I pay extra for a rollaway bed for the 12 yo??

We have a very tall 14 yo son and a "regular" height 12 yo son that will be coming to DL with us. There is NO way the taller son can sleep w/ his brother. Can I pay extra for a rollaway bed for the 12 yo??

There are no rollaway beds at the GCH. All you can get is a sleeping bag with a thermarest mat. When I take my son and his friend, either they take turns using the sleeping bag or one of them just puts the sleeping bag on top of the covers.

There are no rollaway beds at the GCH. All you can get is a sleeping bag with a thermarest mat. When I take my son and his friend, either they take turns using the sleeping bag or one of them just puts the sleeping bag on top of the covers.

Or try to get a room with a day bed.:confused3

I'm busy packing because we leave for our honeymoon at the Grand Californian on Tuesday :goodvibes My husband and I listen to music all the time. Has anyone noticed if the rooms at the Grand Califonian have IPod docks in the alarm clock? If not, no worries... we'll just pack a cable and input the music through the tv. Thanks for your help!

Yes and no. IIRC the alarm clocks have an aux input jack but not an actual ipod dock. So you can listen to music from any mp3 player.
Congrats on the honeymoon!

Shameless
bump_signs.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!